Groups
    EXPIRED

Cashback Mobile Phone Offers?

I am looking to replace my mobile with a new reasonable quality Nokia and I need about 600 minutes a month on a 12 month contract. I would like to know what is the best deal around. I don't mind going for cashback deals.

2 Comments

Hi

I am currently on o2 and i have found a reasonably good offer on quidco cashback site.

Here it is -

Vodafone, £20 a month, 12mth contract, 600mins, unlimited texts, £120 cashback from quidco. You don't get a new fone with this, but if you have a good one at min its worth doing. I asked o2 to match this and they couldn't, they didn't believe me when i said its a 12mth contract!! My BF has just taken the contract out with Vodafone, and his cashback has tracked already.

Worth taking a look. :-)

chezza840;4946944

HiI am currently on o2 and i have found a reasonably good offer on quidco … HiI am currently on o2 and i have found a reasonably good offer on quidco cashback site.Here it is -Vodafone, £20 a month, 12mth contract, 600mins, unlimited texts, £120 cashback from quidco. You don't get a new fone with this, but if you have a good one at min its worth doing. I asked o2 to match this and they couldn't, they didn't believe me when i said its a 12mth contract!! My BF has just taken the contract out with Vodafone, and his cashback has tracked already.Worth taking a look. :-)

]http//sh…ick

good find, u should post this as a deal.

u can also do £15 a month for 200 mins and unlimited texts for £90 cashback and £10 a month for 100 mins and 500 texts for £60 cashback
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Bearded chat511
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767494
      3. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITH* A VPN (Virtual Private Network)64492
      4. One thing you've forgotten1619

See more discussions