CASHBACK ON AMAZON 2.5 % wepromiseto.co.uk

well ive never heard of cashback at amazon and it seems everybody wants it and stumbled across this 2.5 % cashback for shopping at amazon via wepromiseto.co.uk

5 Comments

it says amazon.com on the shopping bag. not much information until you sigh up. makes me suspicious. i'd be careful. have you signed up and checked out the site? [your link is pointing to amazon and not wepromiseto].

Original Poster

pet2000;2914497

it says amazon.com on the shopping bag. not much information until you … it says amazon.com on the shopping bag. not much information until you sigh up. makes me suspicious. i'd be careful. have you signed up and checked out the site? [your link is pointing to amazon and not wepromiseto].

i havent but when u click on the link for amazon on wepromiseto.co.uk it takes you to amazon.co.uk

greasypalm also offer amazon (wepromiseto is a greasypalm copy cat (they pay greasypalm to use their system)

Cashback Rewards have offered cashback on Amazon for ages, it too is only 2.5% at the mo but it has been 5% in the past. I can vouch for them too as they are run very efficiently & never had a problem receiving money.
cashback-rewards.co.uk

faevilangel;2914535

greasypalm also offer amazon (wepromiseto is a greasypalm copy cat (they … greasypalm also offer amazon (wepromiseto is a greasypalm copy cat (they pay greasypalm to use their system)

me thinks they are the same company , submission technology.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. word association Game73944522
    2. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would1324
    3. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047141
    4. Seems that Uber will NOT have it's London Licence Renewed by TFL - declarin…2869

See more discussions