Found 23rd Apr 2010
OK so I'm thinking about setting up a cash ISA for the new financial year of 2010/11 and was just wondering if you could get any cashback through quidco or TCP for such a thing.

Seeing as the maximum amount you can save is £5,100 and the best interest rate at the moment is about 3.2%, this makes about £160 interest over a year. But of course if I could grab another £50 in CB this would be a much more inspiring way to save!

Anyone know of a bank that offers cashback on ISAs

ta

4 Comments

There are none and neither quidco or topcashback give cashback

I went to Nationwide and opened a Champion saver, min £1000 to open account and 2.70 % interest. But its a 60 day notice account. At least you can save stightly more than Isa. No cashback.

nationwide.co.uk/sav…ts/

Its a thought anyway, Good luck.

Original Poster

Cheers for the responses guys.

mike07071964;8437082

I went to Nationwide and opened a Champion saver, min £1000 to open … I went to Nationwide and opened a Champion saver, min £1000 to open account and 2.70 % interest. But its a 60 day notice account. At least you can save stightly more than Isa. No cashback.http://www.nationwide.co.uk/savings/notice_accounts/Its a thought anyway, Good luck.

Mike, the flexible Santander Cash ISA that I'm looking at is 3.2% interest:

Quick Stats. Rate: Guaranteed min. 3.2% AER for a year, always at least 2.7% above base rate. Min. Deposit: £1. Allows transfers from previous years' ISAs?: No Penalties for transferring out?: No Access: Online/Branch/Phone

Nationwide I think are very good if you have been a customer there for a while.

Yes I have so its easier for me. But Santander v. good rate. Seem to give good offer at moment. I signed up and opened an account with them that gave 4%, but had to save max. £250.00 per month for 12 months. Sounded a good offer at the time. Its better than 0.1% which I was getting before.

santander.co.uk/csg…eT2
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769250
    2. The HUKD home for Star Trek: Discovery2484
    3. Marks & Spencer Credit Receipt?11
    4. Add one, leave one game54315389

See more discussions