Expired

cashback on quidco/TCB

3 replies
Found 14th Aug 2016
Im buying a printer from ebuyer and looking at TCB/quidco there are a few options.

TCB are offering an exclusive 2.62% printer cash back but also 6.3% for office supplies.

Likewise quidco are offering 6% for "office equipment" and 2% for "all other sales".

Now I would have thought that printers fell into office equipment but I would rather not mess the cashback. Has anyone dealt with this b4?

Thanks

3 Comments

Have not dealt with this offer before but given the choice between TCB and Quidco, definitely go with Quidco. TCB are very poor at paying up, tracking purchases and claims. Never any problems with Quidco!

Original Poster

sarkymark1

Have not dealt with this offer before but given the choice between TCB … Have not dealt with this offer before but given the choice between TCB and Quidco, definitely go with Quidco. TCB are very poor at paying up, tracking purchases and claims. Never any problems with Quidco!

I actually got done for £40 on a contract with TCB on EE.

But what I don't know is if a laser printer constitutes as office equipment or not?

Banned

the tcb make it confirmed iv noticed, but it did say 2% for printer, so I'd choose quidco if it doesn't mention printing because then it's considered as office supplies
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. New bladerunner1959
    2. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITH* A VPN (Virtual Private Network)70562
    3. The HUKD home for Star Trek: Discovery2685
    4. Add one, leave one game54415416

See more discussions