Groups
    EXPIRED

CASHBACK WITHELD?

Hi
    I have been a member of Quidco for a year now, and in that year I have got £980 recived and £1100 validated in my account. I requested that I would like to be payed for Febuary then this was changed to March and now Quidco are saying that I minght not get payed in April. When i raised a ticket about this ,they are saying that all my cashback is on hold untill they veryfie a Marks and Spencers order that has not been validated. However this has been validated and recived in my account for the past 3 months. Quidco are also saying " Our policy on member accounts is to make sure any transactions needing validation are confirmed before we re-activate payments" however mine have been validated and recived and they will not send me the cashback I have aquired.
    Could someone help me on this as it is quite a lot of money that I think they are holding back of me and I feel they are going to turn around and say they are not going to pay me.
    Has anyone else had any simalar problems?
    thanks
    Iv also put this in Quidco anything and everything but wasnt sure.

14 Comments

Sorry can't help - they pay out monthly for me...

Banned

How did you earn over £2,000 in a year ? :?

wierdowoss;1826520

How did you earn over £2,000 in a year ? :?

That's maybe the problem, they need to make sure that no terms have been broken?

Original Poster

Sorry I have £1100 validated but £980 recived of that, not a total of £2000.

Banned

Ah that sounds more realistic hehe

Might just be because of the high amount, thats all.

Unless the amount is below the minimum I get paid each month ... around 7 or 8 th, but never get into the £100's lucky if its £10-15

How much do you have to spend in a year for this amount? Most I ever received was £40 for sky even this was less than advertised (£50)

Original Poster

GoDutchGo;1826573

Unless the amount is below the minimum I get paid each month ... around 7 … Unless the amount is below the minimum I get paid each month ... around 7 or 8 th, but never get into the £100's lucky if its £10-15

The my minimum level is at £800 and therfor was supposed to be payed in Feb. But they are saying that they will not relise the money as the have to validate an order from Marks which was recived in November with £72 cashback as this is a large cashback offer. However there are higher amount is my account than this (ie insurance) so it just seems a little odd.

Have you contacted the Quidco rep, Carol? She has a thread she monitors here

hotukdeals.com/ite…ot/

Original Poster

kidcat;1826845

Have you contacted the Quidco rep, Carol? She has a thread she monitors … Have you contacted the Quidco rep, Carol? She has a thread she monitors here http://www.hotukdeals.com/item/68954...g/all/all/hot/

Yes I hope she sees this as I am feeling a litle let down by Quidco at the moment.

beanibobby;1826608

The my minimum level is at £800 and therfor was supposed to be payed in … The my minimum level is at £800 and therfor was supposed to be payed in Feb. But they are saying that they will not relise the money as the have to validate an order from Marks which was recived in November with £72 cashback as this is a large cashback offer. However there are higher amount is my account than this (ie insurance) so it just seems a little odd.

You may have higher amounts from other merchants, but £72 cashback is an unusually high amount from Marks and Spencers.

Original Poster

kelly_o_fanatic;1827104

You may have higher amounts from other merchants, but £72 cashback is an … You may have higher amounts from other merchants, but £72 cashback is an unusually high amount from Marks and Spencers.

yes but just moved into a new house and ordered some new furniture. That is sat in by living room!

beanibobby;1827199

yes but just moved into a new house and ordered some new furniture. That … yes but just moved into a new house and ordered some new furniture. That is sat in by living room!

Sorry, didnt mean to sound like I didnt trust you, was just trying to explain why quidco was looking into it as a large payment, even though it is lower than other payments you have

Original Poster

kelly_o_fanatic;1827300

Sorry, didnt mean to sound like I didnt trust you, was just trying to … Sorry, didnt mean to sound like I didnt trust you, was just trying to explain why quidco was looking into it as a large payment, even though it is lower than other payments you have

I know. I just feel that I have done somthing wrong at the moment, I feel as if they are acusing me of being underhand,were as each one of my transactions have been genuine as I do all my shopping through them and as I have just moved and been on a few holidays this year it all adds up.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767257
      2. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17826370
      3. Lets hope that there are as few injuries as possible - Parson's Green40214
      4. Quidco and new IPAD 'Prevent Cross-Site Tracking'11

See more discussions