Groups

cashgenerators or cashconverters for selling?

Banned
    im wanting to sell some items i have around the house like blutooth headphones(new), somegood vacumm flasks, pulse oximeter. I wanted to know which of the stores would offer a better price based on your experience. I did an online evaluation, cash converters have offered some decent prices, but generators havent replied. Any replies are much appreciated thanks.

7 Comments

From what you are trying to sell I would go to cash converters. As cash generator only really want electronics, games and bikes.

I am not saying CG won't want them but they will offer the low end price for them compared to CC.
    Edited by: "dalecool92" 14th Jan

try cex

fawkes99

try cex

​cex pay too little and sell way high. I had 4GB ram (2x 2GB DDR2) and in perfect condition . they were offering £4 so they could sell for £10. no thanks I'll keep it. also had a 22" monitor again in working condition £6 . joke. if you want quick cash then yeah go to cex otherwise dont.

Original Poster Banned

i went to cash converters, they took most things made a sweet £120

Look at eBay price divide by 2 that's what they sell for divide by 2 again that's what they offer..

Would have got more selling them yourself online

mrwhitelabel

Look at eBay price divide by 2 that's what they sell for divide by 2 … Look at eBay price divide by 2 that's what they sell for divide by 2 again that's what they offer..Would have got more selling them yourself online

I agree, this is how they determine the price. They're thieves if you ask me. Advertise your bits on Facebook local pages maybe, or preloved?

Original Poster Banned

I got everything free because i review products, cash in hand no posting advertising so worth it for me.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Large card print/poster..34
      2. What laptop to choose?33
      3. Ps4 slim how much should I charge 2nd hand.610
      4. Has anyone found any Baileys Pumpkin Spiced for sale in the UK ?44

See more discussions