Cashley Cole In 'Most Unlikely Tale Ever Woven'

7 replies
Found 12th Feb 2010
Have a read of this if you want to listen to someone talking complete and utter *****, its rather amusing.

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
7 Comments

Original Poster

thesun.co.uk/sol…tml

The Chelsea player told The Sun of the amazing chain of events that saw … The Chelsea player told The Sun of the amazing chain of events that saw raunchy photographs of himself end up on a topless model's mobile phone.He claimed he had given the phone away to a pal because it still had some credit left on it. Cole, 29, said: "I can't believe I gave a phone away that still had stuff in its memory. I thought I'd deleted it."It seems I was wrong as someone has used it to pretend to be me. I would laugh if my foot didn't hurt so much."

Sloth/Mod

By the time his Geordie lass has finished with him he won't be fit for the 2014 World Cup let alone 2010 :-D

he and cheryl sooo deserve each other-not a single brain cell between them

yeah - i'd have an unregistered PAYG phone take rude snaps then give it to a mate who then passes it on to some other random bloke who "just happens" to have a stunning models personal phone number !!!!

i smell Heffer Excrement !!

thought he normally stuck his spare mobiles up his a**e?

Banned

I found this more worrying, looks like my days are numbered :-( At least my wife enjoyed them while she could.

"Sending indecent images over an electronic network is an offence under the 2003 Communications Act - punishable by up to six months' jail or a fine of £5,000"

barky;7820395

he and cheryl sooo deserve each other-not a single brain cell between them

agreed they put Jordan to shame - Cheryl and Cashley are the biggest pair of t$ts i have seen :thumbsup:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. HUKD Satellite Information & IPTV Thread48810997
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769584
    3. Linkin Park and Friends Celebrate Life in Honor of Chester Bennington strea…44
    4. 5 Letter Scrabble Game52522883

See more discussions