Groups
    EXPIRED

casio gshock watch

Hi,
    Hoping somebody can help me. I am looking for a Casio Gshock gents watch . Had one before and it has lasted the longest a watch has ever lasted with me. I have seen a few online but not sure about the sites. Any advice would be gratefully received

9 Comments

boatfam

Hi, Hoping somebody can help me. I am looking for a Casio Gshock gents … Hi, Hoping somebody can help me. I am looking for a Casio Gshock gents watch . Had one before and it has lasted the longest a watch has ever lasted with me. I have seen a few online but not sure about the sites. Any advice would be gratefully received

Any particular model you're after?

Original Poster

No , not really. It has to be waterproof and robust but all seem to be like that. I tend to prefer the dark coloured ones not the silver.

Would you prefer it to have a clock face display or digital display?
    The variety is huge!
    My OH got his when we were in Hong Kong and the shop was a casio dealer,there were hundreds to choose from!

here is a link to a site that has a range of G shock watches ]click here.Prices seem to start from around £36 delivered.

Hope this helps.:)

muckypup

here is a link to a site that has a range of G shock watches ]click … here is a link to a site that has a range of G shock watches ]click here.Prices seem to start from around £36 delivered.Hope this helps.:)

dunno about them but it helps me, thanks.:thumbsup:

an update for muckypup not that you probably want one.

i have ordered a g-shock from the place you posted, it should hopefully turn up tomorrow.

http://www.discount-watches.co.uk/usrimage/cat492.jpg
    £45 including next day delivery seemed very good to me.

Excellent brum:thumbsup:
    looks nice.....glad to be of assistance:)

Heck.I may even look for myself:-D (not that i need one,but when did need ever matter!)

further update

they have sold out of this watch, i waited in all morning for it to turn up and as i got to work i go a phone call telling me it was not in stock.

i wish websites would actualy update their stock.

hunting it down somewhere else now.

bassett-watch-shop.com/pro…d=7

online it doesnt show in stock but i phoned them up and it is in stock, £39.99 including delivery which is even better than the other place price wise.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. EasyJet flights for summer 2018 (up until 2nd Sept 2018) will be released o…11
      2. Potential upcoming Argos glitch or buggy app?109
      3. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITHOUT* A VPN (Virtual Private Netwo…1851337
      4. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread423414457

See more discussions