Casperwhite............ arrrrrrrrggggghhhh!!

That Cam4, youv'e got me addicted to, made me pure bork earlier!! Someone had a beer can up his bum....seriously i was retching!! Just off back on there now lol.....anyone else tried it!!?

13 Comments

loooooooooooooooooooooooooooool
you seen 1 guy 1 cup? google it and enjoy LOL

Original Poster

numptyj;7922503

looooooooooooooooooooooooooooolyou seen 1 guy 1 cup? google it and enjoy … looooooooooooooooooooooooooooolyou seen 1 guy 1 cup? google it and enjoy LOL

No daren't, i ain't into filthy stuff like that. :w00t:

Lulu'sMammy;7922524

No daren't, i ain't into filthy stuff like that. :w00t:

Don't ever google anything he tells you to google. Ever.

2 guys 1 horse

lol wut

1 guy 1 pair of boxers

Original Poster

angelfairee;7922580

1 guy 1 pair of boxers

Googling this now....

Lulu'sMammy;7922609

Googling this now....

I haven't yet submitted that personal joke to google...it's only a matter of time.

Original Poster

angelfairee;7922634

I haven't yet submitted that personal joke to google...it's only a matter … I haven't yet submitted that personal joke to google...it's only a matter of time.

You wouldn't believe what i've got staring at me on this cam4.....talk about cruelty to whales!

MAN THE HARPOONS

BME pain olympics have a search around for that llm loool

numptyj;7922670

MAN THE HARPOONSBME pain olympics have a search around for that llm loool

That's the site I was telling you about earlier!

Banned

lol i saw something well weird the other night also and i couldnt even work out what he was doing......suspended by something in some position or other

Original Poster

People on there every night! That Bdsmscotland are always on, spanking each other!

Banned

few regulars lol
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Now TV CODES - Free Sky Entertainment/Kids/Cinema/Sports1016
    2. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITH* A VPN (Virtual Private Network)49394
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764037
    4. PS4 Beta Software Version 547

See more discussions