Cast from iPhone to Firestick?

Posted 12th Apr
Anyone know how it’s done, and done well? Seen a few things on Google, but would love to know if someone has done this and can recommend the best way / apps needed etc. Thanks
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

10 Comments
You can cast from YouTube to the fire stick. What other content or apps would you like to cast?
Thanks for the reply! Wondering if it’s possible to mirror / cast an app. Thinking about the likes of Peleton for example...
There is a couple of apps on the Firestick which allow you to do it but you only get so much time at any one time on the free versions
Arto12/04/2020 08:35

There is a couple of apps on the Firestick which allow you to do it but …There is a couple of apps on the Firestick which allow you to do it but you only get so much time at any one time on the free versions

Thanks. I don’t mind paying for an app so long as it is reliable and works
I’m sure I’ve seen peleton on the CatMouse APK that you can install on the Firestick. Not a hundred percent sure, but google it. Plus you get free movies
slowstrokea12/04/2020 09:33

I’m sure I’ve seen peleton on the CatMouse APK that you can install on the …I’m sure I’ve seen peleton on the CatMouse APK that you can install on the Firestick. Not a hundred percent sure, but google it. Plus you get free movies

Thanks for that, I’m looking for something legit though, which that sounds like it isn’t...
Diggsy12/04/2020 09:22

Thanks. I don’t mind paying for an app so long as it is reliable and works

I find “AirPlayMirror Receiver” good. The full version costs £4 but you can get a 15 minute trial to use first to make sure it’s what you want
Arto12/04/2020 09:31

I find “AirPlayMirror Receiver” good. The full version costs £4 but you can …I find “AirPlayMirror Receiver” good. The full version costs £4 but you can get a 15 minute trial to use first to make sure it’s what you want

Thank you! Will give that a go
slowstrokea12/04/2020 09:33

I’m sure I’ve seen peleton on the CatMouse APK that you can install on the …I’m sure I’ve seen peleton on the CatMouse APK that you can install on the Firestick. Not a hundred percent sure, but google it. Plus you get free movies

I get it on my IPTV
Isn’t there a movie app already on iPhone and cast from that
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions