Cast iron Hans Solo Roaster £360 at Le Creuset Shop

Posted 24th Jan
Your meals certainly won’t go cold with this new introduction. Inspired by a true one-of-a-kind character, Star Wars x Le Creuset’s Han Solo Carbonite Signature Roaster is one-of-a-kind, too - and the first roaster to ever feature a lid. The limited-edition design incorporates a flat lid with a detailed casting of Jabba the Hutt’s favorite decoration: the beloved smuggler suspended in carbonite. And, for the ultimate connection, the lid’s interior has been embossed with the word “France” translated into Aurebesh, the most recognisable written language of the Star Wars galaxy.

lecreuset.co.uk/sig…olo

The even heat distribution of our versatile Star Wars roaster makes it ideal for a range of oven-roasted dishes and casseroles. Crafted in enameled cast iron, and finished in a striking, stone grey, this roaster features signature loop handles for easier lifting while wearing oven mitts.

Features

• Design is optimised for oven roasting
  • Even heat distribution and superior heat retention
  • Durable, nonreactive sand interior enamel promotes caramelisation, prevents sticking and resists stains
  • Long-lasting exterior enamel resists chipping and cracking
Community Updates

Groups

16 Comments
Terrifying!
"Won’t go cold"? You bet...
Will this add to the flavour of my goose fat roasted potatoes?
Idiotic
Aw brill I've been waiting for these to come back in stock and the free delivery is a bonus
Dear Star Wars fans, I think they are dissing you with this.
You'd need more than the "Force" to get me to buy that junk
where's the deal?
Edited by: "ssc1" 24th Jan
Going a bit overboard with the star wars license. What's next, Princess Leia fleshlight?
It's the mummy returns. A bit too lifelike for me sorry.
AnkerMan24/01/2020 12:07

Going a bit overboard with the star wars license. What's next, Princess …Going a bit overboard with the star wars license. What's next, Princess Leia fleshlight?

I'd buy THAT for a dollar!
ice cold! Frozen in carbonite!
fazzy-bhoy24/01/2020 12:11

I'd buy THAT for a dollar!

Your mixing your cultural references. That would be for a RoboCop fleshlight ;p
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants