Groups

Castell Montgri - ESTARTIT campsite in spain

has anyone been? looking to go early sep 2009,

6 Comments

This is one of the eurocamp/ keycamp ones I think, they are offered on the Sun £9.50 deals, haven't been to this one but have been to one further north in Spain, it was superb.Trip advisor have reviews.l

Original Poster

just returned from sanguli near salou, which was a great site, just wondered how to get there from gerona as hoping to fly.

We've been 3 times (last time was several years ago. Loved it!

I've not been to the campsite but Estartit itself is fantastic. I am slightly bias as have been going at least once a year since I was 6 months old as my parents have a property there. Beautiful place, highly recommend x

Original Poster

is it far from the airport? just concerned about getting there, a taxi could be pricey, is there a bus or train service ? is the site very far from beach, any advice apreciated - many thanks

Jodyann;3023050

is it far from the airport? just concerned about getting there, a taxi … is it far from the airport? just concerned about getting there, a taxi could be pricey, is there a bus or train service ? is the site very far from beach, any advice apreciated - many thanks

About 40 mins from Girona airport, and will cost about 60 euros I believe. If it's the one I'm thinking then it's not that close to the beach probably 15 minute walk but I believe there is a bus that goes around
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …285997
      2. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread416814130
      3. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!523460
      4. What is there free to do in your town?611

See more discussions