Groups

Castration Is Coming To America!

We really hate sex offenders as much as the next normal human being, but damn, do we have to chop off their kibbles & bits for the rest of their lives?

A new bill passed a Senate committee in Louisiana today that could give judges just that option. For first time offenders, judges would have the option to chop it off or burn it off in a chemical process called MPA (medroxyprogestrone acetate). For second time offenders, the judge would be required to turn them into a eunuch, as long as a doctor agreed. Just in case you thought this was the easy way out, the bill clearly states that the castration would not decrease jail sentences at all. Just an extra little bonus.

While removing someones sex organs would definitely deter sex crimes, is it right? What if we find out they were wrongly-convicted years down the line? The twig n berries wont grow back. This type of punishment hasnt been legally practiced anywhere since the 19th centuryunless you count the Nazis

Should we have it here in the uk?

95 Comments

Banned

good if it stops the basrds good

Banned

Bring back stoneing I say!

Only in Amreica eh! So civilised!

yeah dont know how to use yr tool no point having it

Original Poster

Im all up for it...but if you take a step back and think "what if" what if you were wrongly convicted.

What about the women sex offenders?

get it hear the sooner the better,IMHO.Most parents off assaulted children wood love to see the perverts suffer ,& given the chance perform the opp.

akme;1858926

Im all up for it...but if you take a step back and think "what if" what … Im all up for it...but if you take a step back and think "what if" what if you were wrongly convicted.

Recontructive surgery courtesy of the tax man?

:whistling:

Banned

thej;1858954

If it was 100% with DNA evidence etc,then go ahead,meat and two veg … If it was 100% with DNA evidence etc,then go ahead,meat and two veg anyone?

If only real life was like that;-)

your avys really giving me a headache hun

Banned

4Site;1858986

your avys really giving me a headache hun

dont look at it then - lol

Stora's avatar was worse the other day (At least i think it was stora's)

Really that is the best idea without a doubt,I'd shoot them after,teach 'em a lesson.Shame the same law isn't applying in the UK,animals should be treated as animals,if you don't behave as a human why should you deserve any human rights!

sassie;1859004

dont look at it then - lol

Kinda hard to avoid, and i like occassionally peering in your direction with suggestive looks.

akme;1858926

Im all up for it...but if you take a step back and think "what if" what … Im all up for it...but if you take a step back and think "what if" what if you were wrongly convicted.

True, that would be scary lol. But still. I think it's a great idea! SHOW THEM NO MERCY!:thumbsup:

emasu;1859010

Stora's avatar was worse the other day (At least i think it was stora's)

I removed the flashing avatar after someone pointed out that it may cause them to have a seizure. Don't know if they where joking of not but I did not want to take a chance

stora;1859086

I removed the flashing avatar after someone pointed out that it may cause … I removed the flashing avatar after someone pointed out that it may cause them to have a seizure. Don't know if they where joking of not but I did not want to take a chance

I suggested the same thing the sassie, she ignored me
    :roll:

stora;1859086

I removed the flashing avatar after someone pointed out that it may cause … I removed the flashing avatar after someone pointed out that it may cause them to have a seizure. Don't know if they where joking of not but I did not want to take a chance

I was gonna mention that aswelll when i first saw it :thinking:

"In China, male castration of a person who entered the caste of eunuchs during imperial times involved the removal of the whole genitalia." "The removed organs were returned to the eunuch to be interred with him when he died so that, upon rebirth, he could become a whole man again ... (These items) "were euphemistically termed bǎo (寶) in Mandarin Chinese, which literally means 'precious treasure'. These were preserved in alcohol and kept in a pottery jar by the eunuch."

eunuchs in China were able to infiltrate the imperial court and usurp power ...

Banned

4Site;1859096

I suggested the same thing the sassie, she ignored me:roll:

exscuse me, you never said any such thing, you said it was giving you a headache, if i thought for one minute it bothered people i would change it

Didn't I send you a PM?
    EDIT:
    It doesn't bother me in that way
    it jus gives me a slight headache lol

Seeing as we have no way of detecting or proving which people are peadophiles and which aren't (I mean they could be your next door neighbour for gawds sake), personally I think we should kill everyone under the age of 16, that way we will make damn sure once and for all that those perverts don't do any more harm.

Banned

4Site;1859119

Didn't I send you a PM?EDIT:It doesn't bother me in that wayit jus gives … Didn't I send you a PM?EDIT:It doesn't bother me in that wayit jus gives me a slight headache lol

when?

nightswimmer;1859121

Seeing as we have no way of detecting or proving which people are … Seeing as we have no way of detecting or proving which people are peadophiles and which aren't (I mean they could be your next door neighbour for gawds sake), personally I think we should kill everyone under the age of 16, that way we will make damn sure once and for all that those perverts don't do any more harm.

Being a parent is too stressful and costly.
    I'm just going to adopt two 18 year olds and be done with it

nightswimmer;1859121

Seeing as we have no way of detecting or proving which people are … Seeing as we have no way of detecting or proving which people are peadophiles and which aren't (I mean they could be your next door neighbour for gawds sake), personally I think we should kill everyone under the age of 16, that way we will make damn sure once and for all that those perverts don't do any more harm.

:thinking:

sassie;1859126

when?

6th according to my outbox folder, but it was in jest more than anxiety.

Banned

4Site;1859138

6th according to my outbox folder, but it was in jest more than anxiety.

3 days ago, i aint had it that long have i? then i must have deleted it with others then cause i aint come acroos one from you or was it your alias

stora;1859086

oops sorry that was me i was joking but im glad you got rid of it my head was going loopy looking at it.....

sassie;1859126

when?

I sent you one earlier as well sassie, I dont think it went through. I think your pm box is full

Alias? LoL do i come across as someone with too much time on their hands.
    You didn't have to remove it completely hun, maybe slowed down the flashing or something.
    Plus it was just a suggestion, maybe it wasn't harmful in first place.
    I feel bad now, i've caused you to have forum plastic surgery

Banned

4Site;1859167

Alias? LoL do i come across as someone with too much time on their … Alias? LoL do i come across as someone with too much time on their hands.You didn't have to remove it completely hun, maybe slowed down the flashing or something.Plus it was just a suggestion, maybe it wasn't harmful in first place.I feel bad now, i've caused you to have forum plastic surgery

dont worry about it, it was well needed:thumbsup:

whooops tony, have shifted a few to make space - lol

sassie;1859180

dont worry about it, it was well needed:thumbsup:whooops tony, have … dont worry about it, it was well needed:thumbsup:whooops tony, have shifted a few to make space - lol

No worries, sent email instead :thumbsup:

nightswimmer;1859121

Radical.............................but workable!:whistling:

In fact it would also solve problems re hoodies,peskie kids hanging around street corners,young offenders.........................so many advantages!!!:-D

muckypup;1859206

Radical.............................but workable!:whistling:In fact it … Radical.............................but workable!:whistling:In fact it would also solve problems re hoodies,peskie kids hanging around street corners,young offenders.........................so many advantages!!!:-D

PMT ? would it solve PMT ? Got my vote if so :thumbsup:

hottoshop;1859215

PMT ? would it solve PMT ? Got my vote if so :thumbsup:

NO!!!!!:viking:

PMT exists so that you appreciate us all the more when we don't have it!;-)

muckypup;1859206

Radical.............................but workable!:whistling:In fact it … Radical.............................but workable!:whistling:In fact it would also solve problems re hoodies,peskie kids hanging around street corners,young offenders.........................so many advantages!!!:-D

Exactly, afterall whats a few innocent lives if it puts an end to all these problems. :thumbsup:

muckypup;1859242

NO!!!!!:viking:PMT exists so that you appreciate us all the more when we … NO!!!!!:viking:PMT exists so that you appreciate us all the more when we don't have it!;-)

Oh and there was me thinking it was the Devil's work :evil:

Good. I hope it does come here. Some dirty old man flashed himself at my mum last night I was wanting to castrate him myself

hottoshop;1859274

Oh and there was me thinking it was the Devil's work :evil:

Carefully there hotto, they'll gang up on you, and us men will do what we do best scarper

nacider;1859289

Good. I hope it does come here. Some dirty old man flashed himself at my … Good. I hope it does come here. Some dirty old man flashed himself at my mum last night I was wanting to castrate him myself

You shouldn't talk about your dad like that

4Site;1859292

You shouldn't talk about your dad like that

My dad is dead. And no I'm not joking (Somehow I think your joke has backfired)
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. One for the mathmaticians2847
      2. One thing you've forgotten55
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767462
      4. I have 2 spare netflix slots and a spotify share.816

See more discussions