Castrol engine oil!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There was a post here yesterday about this time for castrol motor oil 5w- 30w
for £6.99 a liter , but it has disappeared!!!!!!!!!!!!
i hate when posts disappear if it has been removed for what ever reason, why can't the people who posted on the thread be informed why~?????????????????

Sorry to go on but it really gets me mad!

9 Comments

There was a post here yesterday about this time for castrol motor oil 5w- 30w
for £6.99 a liter , but it has disappeared!!!!!!!!!!!!
in hate when posts disappear if it has been removed for what ever reason, why can't the people who posted on the thread be informed why~?????????????????

i know exactly what you mean its happened to me they just disapear and i found this with very good deals(extra bargains)

Banned

have you got exclude expired on

Have you ticked the box at top of page to include "expired" deals ???????

sassie;2888225

have you got exclude expired on

Its either been removed by mods or been member spammed as it shows on google search but when you click the link it takes you to the "member, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:" blahbage

first link if you click ]here and see what i mean

Original Poster

harlzter;2888351

Its either been removed by mods or been member spammed as it shows on … Its either been removed by mods or been member spammed as it shows on google search but when you click the link it takes you to the "member, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:" blahbagefirst link if you click ]here and see what i mean

Yeah it is the above post, but why has it been removed it seemed a genuine deal,
oh it really annoys me when they are removed with no explanation :x
Thanks everyone for your replies by the way :thumbsup:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. I banned myself from HUKD for 3m, I saved so much money!2641
    2. Thousands of minimum wage workers to receive part of £2,000,000 compensatio…44
    3. Weekly game codes giveaway 183722
    4. How much would you pay for this chair?1214

See more discussions