Groups

Casualty. . .*spoilers*

I'm still crying!! Anybody else see it?

37 Comments

caught the end, what happened? (best put spoilers in title)

yes i was the same it was really good but sad :-(

i watched it... was soo sad

who died not seen it for about a year :?

Original Poster

loupomm;7406037

caught the end, what happened? (best put spoilers in title)

Adam and his wife jessica had just got married, on the way to their reception, when a woman appears from nowhere, and they skid on ice in the car, onto a frozen lake.
    They get rescued, and you think Jessica is going to die, but she doesn't then at the last minute his son does, and was so sad.
    I thought was going to be a happy ending aswel

i saw him tell the kids its gonna be ok, so he was lying?? who died?

Original Poster

darren9030;7406050

who died not seen it for about a year :?

A tiny baby

*katie*;7406061

Adam and his wife jessica had just got married, on the way to their … Adam and his wife jessica had just got married, on the way to their reception, when a woman appears from nowhere, and they skid on ice in the car, onto a frozen lake.They get rescued, and you think Jessica is going to die, but she doesn't then at the last minute his son does, and was so sad.I thought was going to be a happy ending aswel

the baby??

Original Poster

loupomm;7406065

i saw him tell the kids its gonna be ok, so he was lying?? who died?

no he just didn't want to tell them their baby brother had died! but he was crying when he hugged them! I hate casualty, knew i shouldn't of watched it!

*katie*;7406069

A tiny baby

OK thanks

Original Poster

loupomm;7406073

the baby??

Yeah! So sad

*katie*;7406080

no he just didn't want to tell them their baby brother had died! but he … no he just didn't want to tell them their baby brother had died! but he was crying when he hugged them! I hate casualty, knew i shouldn't of watched it!

Go out & get drunk now - you will feel better

Banned

Does the babys size have any significance?

Original Poster

darren9030;7406097

Go out & get drunk now - you will feel better

I think so too, I wasn't even intending on watching it aswel! Everyone had it on, and got drawn into it, uhh :'(

Original Poster

vibeone;7406106

Does the babys size have any significance?

No, I was just saying.

Banned

dont watch it to often either, wish i hadnt watched tonights

Banned

*katie*;7406120

No, I was just saying.

Am just messing

Yes I watched it - it was soooo tense and for it to finish like that was awful! I know its only a story but couldnt they just have had a happy ending just for once!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Original Poster

sassie;7406136

dont watch it to often either, wish i hadnt watched tonights

Same here

vibeone;7406146

Am just messing

Ok hun

Banned

i was sat on the sofa saying remember its only a programme, to stop me sobbing, it didnt work though

Original Poster

Aquatic;7406151

Yes I watched it - it was soooo tense and for it to finish like that was … Yes I watched it - it was soooo tense and for it to finish like that was awful! I know its only a story but couldnt they just have had a happy ending just for once!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

I know, I think too much into stuff like that, and start believing its real, stupid I know, I went and gave my lil brother a huge cuddle, even though he is asleep, cause it made me so upset, how horrible for something like that to happen!!! & your right, thought was going to be good ending!

so they didnt blow up the whole earth which meant that this show can finally get off our tv sets?

shame.

Original Poster

sassie;7406164

i was sat on the sofa saying remember its only a programme, to stop me … i was sat on the sofa saying remember its only a programme, to stop me sobbing, it didnt work though

Same, gosh I feel stupid crying! At least wern't just me and my family x

*katie*;7406168

I know, I think too much into stuff like that, and start believing its … I know, I think too much into stuff like that, and start believing its real, stupid I know, I went and gave my lil brother a huge cuddle, even though he is asleep, cause it made me so upset, how horrible for something like that to happen!!! & your right, thought was going to be good ending!

My little boy is with his dad so cant hug him - if he'd been here I would have given him major cuddles just to make me feel better.

krazykel;7406048

i watched it... was soo sad

lol

*katie*;7406088

Yeah! So sad

lol

sassie;7406164

i was sat on the sofa saying remember its only a programme, to stop me … i was sat on the sofa saying remember its only a programme, to stop me sobbing, it didnt work though

lol

Original Poster

Aquatic;7406203

My little boy is with his dad so cant hug him - if he'd been here I would … My little boy is with his dad so cant hug him - if he'd been here I would have given him major cuddles just to make me feel better.

Aww that's sweet

Original Poster

numptyj;7406214

lollollol

Yes I know!!!

Crying over a tv programme!!

I know sshhh lol

Aquatic;7406151

Yes I watched it - it was soooo tense and for it to finish like that was … Yes I watched it - it was soooo tense and for it to finish like that was awful! I know its only a story but couldnt they just have had a happy ending just for once!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Too sad - and just for once I thought we were heading for a happy ending when they saved Jessica.

Mad me cry too

borolad94;7406169

if anyone wants too … if anyone wants too watch:http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b00ps5xd/Casualty_Series_24_A_Day_in_a_Life/

ta, never used the iplayer online, will have a look

Original Poster

KrispiiDuck;7406254

Too sad - and just for once I thought we were heading for a happy ending … Too sad - and just for once I thought we were heading for a happy ending when they saved Jessica.Mad me cry too

Aww, hukd is a bunch of softies

So you have a soft(er) side then Katie huh!

This is my favourite progamme and never miss an episode, and my only regret so far is that on my wedding day on Christmas Eve I never became Mrs Adam Truman lol (its okay hubby is in the shower!!)

That was a great episode, every week its just brilliant and such a fantastic cast.

Poor Jessica will be devasted in next weeks episode.:cry::cry::cry:

i just had a good cry brought it all back when my grandbaby died bet theres loads of people it will have affected quite bad

Original Poster

bossyboots;7406614

This is my favourite progamme and never miss an episode, and my only … This is my favourite progamme and never miss an episode, and my only regret so far is that on my wedding day on Christmas Eve I never became Mrs Adam Truman lol (its okay hubby is in the shower!!)That was a great episode, every week its just brilliant and such a fantastic cast. Poor Jessica will be devasted in next weeks episode.:cry::cry::cry:

LOL at the ' Mrs adam truman' you sound like my mum

linw;7407422

i just had a good cry brought it all back when my grandbaby died bet … i just had a good cry brought it all back when my grandbaby died bet theres loads of people it will have affected quite bad

I think it would of too, didn't think they would of made the baby die in it, I wouldn't be surprised if some people complain!

Original Poster

cw9652;7406585

So you have a soft(er) side then Katie huh!

Pffft shattt it you :whistling:

I hadn't watched it for about 7 years, but for some reason we watched it last night, my wife was bawling her eyes out, but yeah it was pretty sad.

The guy is damn annoying though, don't know his name but superman. He's late for his wedding saving lives, then he leaves his wedding because of an accident, then he clears up there and crashes his car, saves everyone from that, then is running around fixing people, his own family. What a tool.

I'm sure he is supposed to be portrayed as a caring doctor or whatever but he came across to me s an arrogant tit.

Might watch it again though....
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Tradesmen battery power tools.22
      2. Budget gaming pc with capability of overclock ?23
      3. Flights only Dominican Republic33
      4. Buy back on Euros to £££34

See more discussions