Groups

Cat.

The cat's full name is Ugly Bat Boy. He's bald in most places except for flowing fur on his chest, and he spends his days on a warm computer.

9 Comments

Banned

I saw a dead cat on the bypass this morning.

I think he's lovely - obviously has an excellent temperment and would definitely be a talking point!

Original Poster

jellybaby22;4529236

:cry: :cry:Awwwww

A squashed animal on the roadside is a common sight. Some people actually go around collecting them for food.

Original Poster

I don't know what i am doing today. I was trying to edit my last comment to add/reply to you all and i ended up deleting in error. Vertigo makes me wonky! thanks for your comments. I am going back to bed now. I hope you all have a great day.

Banned

jellybaby22;4529236

:cry: :cry:Awwwww

Yes I did think "poor kitty" as I drove past. It was definately dead unfortunately... although still "whole" if you know what I mean.

Banned

If I hit anything in my car I always get out to make sure it's dead. I even picked up a cat I had killed and took it to the vet it was chipped so they were able to inform the owners, I cried so bad that time I hope it never happens again.

Banned

part sphynx cat... lush

jellybaby22;4529279

:opeople collect dead cats to eat them????Credit crunch must be … :opeople collect dead cats to eat them????Credit crunch must be bad.....:?

Yeah - cat tastes awful!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Can't delete friends on Xbox 360 or accept any friend requests, anyone know…22
      2. Sad Gazza anecdote August 8th 2017 - Beyond help?914
      3. Sad news about Barcelona26113
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764188

See more discussions