EXPIRED

Cat basket and scratch post

Can anyone advise the best place to get a cheap basket and scrtaching post for our kitten please?

Many Thanks

7 Comments

Sometimes the pound shops have cheap toys for kittens, otherwise argos or wilkinsons are good.

A Cat basket maybe a waste of money if your cat is like ours.. I spent £30 on a good one from Pets at Home and she does not even go near it! perfers to sleep on a blanket

In regards to a post... take a look at Argos

Original Poster

RickT;7680687

A Cat basket maybe a waste of money if your cat is like ours.. I spent … A Cat basket maybe a waste of money if your cat is like ours.. I spent £30 on a good one from Pets at Home and she does not even go near it! perfers to sleep on a blanketIn regards to a post... take a look at Argos

Thanks for the response. At the moment she sleeps on the sofa but as we are moving home next month she'll be sleeping in the kitchen so want to get her somewhere comfy

My cats sleep in the kitchen and I bought them both lovely igloo style beds and the little monkeys sleep anywhere but in their beds. Now I've just bought a big fluffy cushion each and put them next to the radiator, they love to sleep on them.

We got a santa hat type thing for ours....he loves it, curls up in it and just loves it. Bought it reduced in garden centre (Dobbies) sale. Do you have a Jollyes near you....we got our post from there (mind he wrecked it pretty quick). Wilkinsons is also a good place to buy pet stuff from as well.

I got my cat a small wicker basket with cushion (think it was for a dog tho) form B&M and it cost £4.99, and she curls up in it every night,

cardboard box pillow inside ......our cats love it.........very cheap aswel
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Which Smart Watch for Running?24
    2. O2 data roaming in France44
    3. Sportsmania.eu down. Any alternatives?2237
    4. Cakes from ASDA11

See more discussions