Cat chat

Found 16th Dec 2017Edited by:"tigerlil1"
(My cat like to eat cheese) And post all your cat questions and answers here
Community Updates
AskGroceries
30 Comments
Cats can be lactose intolerant which means after eating cheese they can end up with diarrhoea. Younger cats and some adult cats can tolerate cheese in small amounts making up no more than 10-15% of their diet. If your cat does suffer diarrhoea after eating it, then don’t feed it to her.
Edited by: "cmdr_elito" 16th Dec 2017
Original Poster
cmdr_elito1 m ago

Cats can be lactose intolerant which means after eating cheese they can …Cats can be lactose intolerant which means after eating cheese they can end up with diarrhoea. Younger cats and some adult cats can tolerate cheese in small amounts making up no more than 10-15% of their diet. If your cat does suffer diarrhoea after eating it, then don’t feed it to her.

She is fine after and we have just brought her cheese flavoured cat biscuits
A small amount as a treat every now and then would be ok but i wouldn't give anymore than that.
Are you sure she's eating it? I reckon she's using it to help catch mice!
Original Poster
Cool thanx everyone
In very small amounts it should be ok. If she is a young cat remember as they get older they can become intolerant so if she starts to have diarrhoea then stop feeding her cheese.

Cheese flavoured cat products are fine to feed cats, my above response is in relation to products fit for human consumption.
Most human food is bad for cats, but try telling cats that! Just keep an eye on her, and if she has any problems don’t give it to her (or however she is getting it).

My cats weakness is butter but it’s bad for him so he’s rarely-if ever- allowed it. We learned soon after we got him not to leave the butter on the side even for a minute
Original Poster
Am I the only one who buys my cat Christmas presents?
Original Poster
And does anyone have any questions about cats
tigerlil14 m ago

You'll soon know because if you're not there'll be more than one present under the tree for her ..... lol, sorry, couldn't resist!
Edited by: "virgil47" 16th Dec 2017
Original Poster
virgil471 m ago

You'll soon know because if you're not there'll be more than one present …You'll soon know because if you're not there'll be more than one present under the tree for her ..... lol, sorry, couldn't resist!

Lol
I buy lactofree cheese, mine eat that. They love it.
Original Poster
virgil4733 m ago

Are you sure she's eating it? I reckon she's using it to help catch mice! …Are you sure she's eating it? I reckon she's using it to help catch mice!

Lol
My cat ate an entire cheese pasta bake
tigerlil12 h, 54 m ago

Haha nope I bought mine some
tigerlil13 h, 8 m ago

I always used to by my cat, Kit, a Xmas present. Also he used to love olivio now called bertolli, always had to watch my toast or he would lick the top layer off.
You can buy cat milk, which has lower amounts of lactose but is more expensive as milking cats is dangerous (kitty claws) and has a poor yield.

I gave my cat a pizza last weekend but she didn't even bother to taste it. Seems she'd much rather eat a polythene bag.

When it comes to xmas presents I've learned from experience that if you buy something big they'll be more interested in the box, and whatever the size they'll prefer the wrapping paper, so best bet is to give boxes and paper as gifts. This gives cats an improved carbon footprint, and in my experience cats are very particular about what's on their feet.
Original Poster
bryanhaines39953 m ago

You can buy cat milk, which has lower amounts of lactose but is more …You can buy cat milk, which has lower amounts of lactose but is more expensive as milking cats is dangerous (kitty claws) and has a poor yield. I gave my cat a pizza last weekend but she didn't even bother to taste it. Seems she'd much rather eat a polythene bag.When it comes to xmas presents I've learned from experience that if you buy something big they'll be more interested in the box, and whatever the size they'll prefer the wrapping paper, so best bet is to give boxes and paper as gifts. This gives cats an improved carbon footprint, and in my experience cats are very particular about what's on their feet.

I give my cat Christmas presents and the wrapping paper screwed up in a ball
My cat likes doughnuts. If I buy them, I have to hide them and lock them away as he will steal them.

he also once ripped open a pack of tortilla wraps and ate half of them.
Our cat, once he got to about 6 months old, realised he could get onto the work surface in the kitchen and he found the egg basket. First morning we came down to find a broken egg shell on the floor. No egg, just a shell! By the end of the week we realised it was a habit but there were no eggs left. After shopping that week we came down to find 12 eggs on the floor! Not satisfied with eating one he thought it was a good game to chase them round the worktop! Eggs now reside in a new egg cabinet....
My cat, Splodge, loves mashed potato, baked bean juice and cheese. He's not allowed any of these things, but that doesn't stop him! I also buy him a Christmas present he's allowed one of the tree decorations every year to mutilate....
Original Poster
pink_n_fluffy33441 m ago

My cat, Splodge, loves mashed potato, baked bean juice and cheese. He's …My cat, Splodge, loves mashed potato, baked bean juice and cheese. He's not allowed any of these things, but that doesn't stop him! I also buy him a Christmas present he's allowed one of the tree decorations every year to mutilate....

Lol. My cat true to eat any meat we leave on the side or any meat bones we have left on our plate. She is so naughty
Original Poster
Hatchorder14 h, 16 m ago

Our cat, once he got to about 6 months old, realised he could get onto the …Our cat, once he got to about 6 months old, realised he could get onto the work surface in the kitchen and he found the egg basket. First morning we came down to find a broken egg shell on the floor. No egg, just a shell! By the end of the week we realised it was a habit but there were no eggs left. After shopping that week we came down to find 12 eggs on the floor! Not satisfied with eating one he thought it was a good game to chase them round the worktop! Eggs now reside in a new egg cabinet....

Oh dear
Original Poster
farmlama14 h, 33 m ago

My cat likes doughnuts. If I buy them, I have to hide them and lock them …My cat likes doughnuts. If I buy them, I have to hide them and lock them away as he will steal them.he also once ripped open a pack of tortilla wraps and ate half of them.

How did he manage that?
Original Poster
Wolfout17 h, 36 m ago

I always used to by my cat, Kit, a Xmas present. Also he used to love …I always used to by my cat, Kit, a Xmas present. Also he used to love olivio now called bertolli, always had to watch my toast or he would lick the top layer off.

Lol
Original Poster
br1xham217 h, 52 m ago

My cat ate an entire cheese pasta bake

Oh dear
Original Poster
vixxi17 h, 53 m ago

Haha nope I bought mine some

Vixxi do u have a silver yeti or a silver silent night or a silver jumper flamedeer too Trade?
tigerlil19 m ago

Vixxi do u have a silver yeti or a silver silent night or a silver jumper …Vixxi do u have a silver yeti or a silver silent night or a silver jumper flamedeer too Trade?

No spares of yeti and silent night and don’t even have one of the jumpers
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants