Cat Mario and Cat Peach Amiibo double pack £29.99 at GAME

Posted 16th Sep 2020
Pre-order now up for this at Game. Double packs like this tend to be quite rare after initial release when they then sell these individually.

game.co.uk/en/…926
Community Updates
7 Comments
These are getting to be too expensive in my opinion. They look great but we are now up to £14.99 per amiibo whereas the current run of amiibo are £12.99.
At Amazon as well. Same price.
mman200516/09/2020 10:22

These are getting to be too expensive in my opinion. They look great but …These are getting to be too expensive in my opinion. They look great but we are now up to £14.99 per amiibo whereas the current run of amiibo are £12.99.

Standard GAME price though isn't it.

These are getting to be too expensive in my opinion. They look great but …These are getting to be too expensive in my opinion. They look great but we are now up to £14.99 per amiibo whereas the current run of amiibo are £12.99.

There’s virtually no reason for them to cost more. Maybe the physically larger Amiibo.

Thanks for sealing the deal for me. I nearly considered it

To be honest, Game always charge £14.99 for an Amiibo, but then Nintendo Store will have them at £12.99. Nintendo just seem to be slow with getting these on their website, so I always pre-order elsewhere to ensure I will get it, and then cancel when I find it cheaper.
kineas16/09/2020 10:35

To be honest, Game always charge £14.99 for an Amiibo, but then Nintendo …To be honest, Game always charge £14.99 for an Amiibo, but then Nintendo Store will have them at £12.99. Nintendo just seem to be slow with getting these on their website, so I always pre-order elsewhere to ensure I will get it, and then cancel when I find it cheaper.

Yeah it will be interesting to see what Nintendo do them for. Hopefully this is just Amazon price matching Game. Thanks for posting though. Was not expecting them to be available for quite some time. Hoping they reproduce the others in the Mario Collection range.
mman200516/09/2020 10:48

Yeah it will be interesting to see what Nintendo do them for. Hopefully …Yeah it will be interesting to see what Nintendo do them for. Hopefully this is just Amazon price matching Game. Thanks for posting though. Was not expecting them to be available for quite some time. Hoping they reproduce the others in the Mario Collection range.

No worries, if these get picked up quick there's gonna be a lot of dissapointed people who, such as yourself, didn't expect the pre-order to be up now given the release is in 5 months time. So wanted to make people aware.
Post a comment
@
    Text