Groups

Catalogue help

Hey all

Right hopefully someone can help me I am after a catalogue pay monthly account that is not part of the little woods empire

I have seen simplybe fashion world and that but they don't seem to offer very much at all

Don't like freemans either lol

Thank you

10 Comments

The only one I can think of is laredoute.co.uk I think they're part of the Redcats Group

K & Co ?

Additions ?

sn0ttyang3l

K & Co ?Additions ?

both part of littlewoods

Not sure if you are male or female, but if male.... Jacamo?

Don't Next do a catalogue?

sickly sweet

Don't Next do a catalogue?

Can you pay monthly with Next?

Tenacioust123

Can you pay monthly with Next?

No idea, but it would be worth a look at the website to see if you like their clothes. You can get cashback with them and you can also use gift cards online which could be handy.

EDIT:
    From the website;
    Payment
    Next Directory Flexible Account allows you to spread the cost of purchases (subject to status & approval). You must make a payment every month of at least the minimum payment shown on your statement. You can choose to pay more if you want to, up to the full balance. If you only pay the minimum payment it will take longer to repay the balance and you will pay more overall. Missing a payment could have severe consequences and make obtaining credit more difficult.

Though (sorry for sounding like a mum!) I would urge that it might be worth waiting until you can pay for things outright as you (nearly) always end up paying more when buying on credit and it is an easy way to rack up debt.

what about very.co.uk

Banned

chillyyyy

what about very.co.uk

Part of Shop Direct who also run littlewoods.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Back to school: what's your views on your kids uniform and piercing rules e…1863
      2. If you had £50,000 to start a business what would it be ?2035
      3. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …3551329
      4. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread417514147

See more discussions