Groups

Catching a bus from Oxford to Gatwick

Banned
    So my printer isn't working can I just take a screen shot of the email and use that as my e ticket (there's no barcode on it).

Can I catch the same service but at a different stop than I'm booked on?

5 Comments

Original Poster Banned

fireheaven;6387577

Can't help but why aren't you at your foam party

I had Rugby training I've been picked for the 2nd's woop woop, and now I'm packing for my holiday tomorrow morning first thing whoops. Fiancée is fuming but it's all in the holiday spirit right?

Original Poster Banned

fireheaven;6387637

I dunno what 2nd's mean, football is my sport but hope you have a … I dunno what 2nd's mean, football is my sport but hope you have a fantastic holiday :thumbsup:

There's the 1st team which I sub for, then the 2nd's, then the 3rd's then the vets.

you on about national express ? You need the ticket printed from the website and you can get off at an earlier stop that the ticket says if you let the driver know when you get on the bus

Original Poster Banned

faevilangel;6387911

you on about national express ? You need the ticket printed from the … you on about national express ? You need the ticket printed from the website and you can get off at an earlier stop that the ticket says if you let the driver know when you get on the bus

No I need to get on at an earlier stop to get to the airport, the ticket price was the same when I looked. I need to get on at the city centre bus stop rather than the park and ride which is outside the city.

and not national express it's oxfordbus.co.uk/tic…php

lumoruk;6388197

No I need to get on at an earlier stop to get to the airport, the ticket … No I need to get on at an earlier stop to get to the airport, the ticket price was the same when I looked. I need to get on at the city centre bus stop rather than the park and ride which is outside the city.and not national express it's https://www.oxfordbus.co.uk/tickets/airline/Main.php

ah right, you didn't say and i know natex do most aiports :thumbsup:

i would check with the bus company as im guessing not many people from oxford on here, or people that would know
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Can anyone share their Sky Go with me for £7.50 a month?910
      2. Battery drain on iOS 111321
      3. Any advice on mobile networks.22
      4. Drive Club PS422

See more discussions