Catching a train from Calella (Spain) to Santa Susanna (Spain)

Found 3rd Aug 2015
Has anybody ever caught a train from Calella in Spain to Santa Susanna (Spain)? I've tried googling it and found a site, but it doesn't give trains to Santa Susanna (even though there is a working station there). Does anybody know where I will find this information, and also have any idea as to how much it would cost (I know that it is a 6 minute train journey, but can't find any cost - possibly looking at a return ticket if it is possible and cheaper than two singles for each of us (5 altogether))?

I'm staying in Santa Susanna, but have to travel down to Calella first to pick the key up for our accommodation and then return it on our departure. I'm trying to keep cost down, but after looking at booking a transfer from Girona Airport to Calella (to pick up the key), I've been told it will cost me another £46 just to take us back to Santa Susanna and then from Santa Susanna to Calella (to drop off the key when we leave). I'm thinking that it might be cheaper to catch the train down and back when I get the key (and just catch the transfer from Girona Airport to Calella and Calella back to Girona Airport (so we would need to catch the train from Calella to Santa Susanna and then Santa Susanna to Calella). Any help would be appreciated. Thank you.
Community Updates
AskSpainToy Train
1 Comment
Looks like the Renfe site is down at the moment.

renfe.com/via…tml

That line is listed under the Cercanias/Commuter Trains section of the website - Barcelona region.

Looks like every 30 mins. Elsewhere says 3€ single fare - it's 2 stops.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions