Groups
    EXPIRED

Cath kidston mugs

Hi,

Need to purchase 10+ gifts and was hoping to get the cath kidston mugs... Does anyone know of any decent deals \ voucher combinations that work on them ? I know there was deal on john Lewis a month ago at a steal price and missed it.. I was hoping to get at around £3.5 mark if possible? Any tips appreciated

4 Comments

hi try Churchill china factory shop got sum right good bargains hope that helps

Hi ~ there are quite a few different mugs in the sale on the Cath Kidston website for £4.50 less 20% off using TREAT20 (spend over £35). Postage is free if you order 12, or pick up from store - so gets it down to about £3.60 per mug

Original Poster

pla

Hi ~ there are quite a few different mugs in the sale on the Cath Kidston … Hi ~ there are quite a few different mugs in the sale on the Cath Kidston website for £4.50 less 20% off using TREAT20 (spend over £35). Postage is free if you order 12, or pick up from store - so gets it down to about £3.60 per mug

thanks ! i saw this but thought the code works on only full price items.. but will give it a try today .thanks again for your response

Original Poster

onsy

hi try Churchill china factory shop got sum right good bargains hope that … hi try Churchill china factory shop got sum right good bargains hope that helps

thanks. some nice mugs on there . Is this the website ? churchillchina.biz/Hom…spx . just had a quick look and.doesnt seem to have much of a sale going on right now on the website.. will check once more in the evening.. thanks a lot for the suggestion!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. What kind of workstation desk should I buy for my office / music room ?47
      2. I've just had a flame deer pop up on my page , I'm confused66
      3. Confused over mobile phones from China?11
      4. Ripped off by GearBest, VERY ANGRY!1212

See more discussions