Groups

Catterick Market

Is it on tomorrow?

Thanks

12 Comments

quite possibly.... id walk down, but would probs stop at the pub too long

[COLOR=Black]

[/COLOR][FONT=Verdana][COLOR=Black][SIZE=2]The market will be open every … [/COLOR][FONT=Verdana][COLOR=Black][SIZE=2]The market will be open every Sunday in 2009[/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT][COLOR=Black]

[/COLOR][FONT=Verdana][SIZE=2][COLOR=#ffff00][COLOR=Black]Suggests yes.[/COLOR][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

Original Poster

Didnt know if that includedEaster Sunday :P or if the had put it back to monday?

Charities collecting in 2009:12-Apr-2009 … Charities collecting in 2009:12-Apr-2009 ROTARY CLUB - RICHMOND

I'm guessing it is open, if charities are there collecting money.

Banned

i was born in catterick.........never even been

easter sunday nmarkets will be well busy.....what else peeps gonna do?

If this is the one at the racecourse I would guess it'll be open. I used to go every sunday after payday when I was based in Catterick....good little place.

casparwhite;4895331

i was born in catterick.........never even beeneaster sunday nmarkets … i was born in catterick.........never even beeneaster sunday nmarkets will be well busy.....what else peeps gonna do?

im not going, dont like it... i'll probs be at home pottering around..doing nothing thrilling.

Banned

MissRoo;4895419

im not going, dont like it... i'll probs be at home pottering … im not going, dont like it... i'll probs be at home pottering around..doing nothing thrilling.

lol is that an invite:p

you never know what youll find down the market......there is a possibility your life could be changed forever........well its more likely there than ay home alone lol

Original Poster

I think il have a trek down if the weathers nice

casparwhite;4895438

lol is that an invite:pyou never know what youll find down the … lol is that an invite:pyou never know what youll find down the market......there is a possibility your life could be changed forever........well its more likely there than ay home alone lol

well your right there.... however maybe something amazing will happen, someone comes to my door with a million or something.. n i wont be in cos i'll be down at the market ... hmm dilema!

Original Poster

I went - it was packed!

There was a fella at the end of the market.

He sold

A wii
    2 mobile phones
    A Ds
    A digital camera

all for £25.

Banned

vengod;4903531

I went - it was packed!There was a fella at the end of the market.He sold … I went - it was packed!There was a fella at the end of the market.He sold A wii2 mobile phonesA DsA digital cameraall for £25.

told you it would be busy, these weekends are market traders busiest coz nowt else is open n everyones about!!

as for the stuff sold....thats exactly what was taken when i was burgled last week:thinking:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. One for the mathmeticians1321
      2. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITH* A VPN (Virtual Private Network)64490
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767420
      4. Old one pound coins are they worth more then their face value1216

See more discussions