Caution: Fake Cuphead game has appeared on the Apple App Store

Editor 6
Found 18th Dec 2017
2858269.jpg
You've got to give the geezer credit, he's got everything right down to a T, even including a dodgy website supporting the idea Cuphead is arriving on iOS.

It's fake guys, if you didn't know, you do now. If you wasn't tempted to check it out, but are now. My apologies.

Here's the [LINK]

If you have purchased it, you can apply for a refund from Apple
Community Updates
Top comments
This will be on Fake Britain next week... Matt Albright visiting the house of a heavily tattoo'd family and poor little 4 year old Keith that bought Cuphead on his iphone and its ruined his Christmas.... They will probably then claim with help of boffins that fake apps can blow up your phone somehow... Cut back to Gloria Hunniford looking confused but sums it up with "If only these fakers would think of the children and the Christmases they are ruining"

FAKE BRITAIN.

Heat from me Buzz - 4.99 for cuphead on iphone... its a bargain no? (in my best only fools and horses trigger voice - RIP Roger.)
6 Comments
Original Poster Editor
32802741-qm6t7.jpg
Wow. The audacity.

...stiil, if I was going to rip people off with a fake app, I would've launched it on Xmas day when loads of people will be getting iOS/Android store vouchers as a present. #justsaying

Thanks for bringing this to our attention!
Edited by: "sits69" 18th Dec 2017
I'm waiting for the PS4 port.
Wut!?
This will be on Fake Britain next week... Matt Albright visiting the house of a heavily tattoo'd family and poor little 4 year old Keith that bought Cuphead on his iphone and its ruined his Christmas.... They will probably then claim with help of boffins that fake apps can blow up your phone somehow... Cut back to Gloria Hunniford looking confused but sums it up with "If only these fakers would think of the children and the Christmases they are ruining"

FAKE BRITAIN.

Heat from me Buzz - 4.99 for cuphead on iphone... its a bargain no? (in my best only fools and horses trigger voice - RIP Roger.)
joanddan76 h, 48 m ago

This will be on Fake Britain next week... Matt Albright visiting the house …This will be on Fake Britain next week... Matt Albright visiting the house of a heavily tattoo'd family and poor little 4 year old Keith that bought Cuphead on his iphone and its ruined his Christmas.... They will probably then claim with help of boffins that fake apps can blow up your phone somehow... Cut back to Gloria Hunniford looking confused but sums it up with "If only these fakers would think of the children and the Christmases they are ruining"FAKE BRITAIN. Heat from me Buzz - 4.99 for cuphead on iphone... its a bargain no? (in my best only fools and horses trigger voice - RIP Roger.)

Comment of the week
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants