Groups

Cayo Coco - Cuba

Returning to Cuba in 4 weeks time, we have been to the Iberostar varadero previously which was fantastic, but this year we are going to the cayo coco resort and stopping at the Blau Colonial Hotel.

Has anyone been here ?

Thanks

8 Comments

been to cayo guilermo ( or however it is spelt )

hated it. nothing to do on the islands. its nothing like the mainland.
    it was so boring and i can chill with the best of them.

jules69;2227805

been to cayo guilermo ( or however it is spelt )hated it. nothing to do … been to cayo guilermo ( or however it is spelt )hated it. nothing to do on the islands. its nothing like the mainland. it was so boring and i can chill with the best of them.

^^^^^ Me too, I been there. pants!

try tripadvisor.

MinstrelMan;2227878

^^^^^ Me too, I been there. pants!try tripadvisor.

oh i went their 6 years ago and loved every minute of it, thought it was so tranquil

Original Poster

MinstrelMan;2227878

^^^^^ Me too, I been there. pants!try tripadvisor.

We use tripadvisor for everything, probably in too much detail really !!

As long as the sun is out all day every day and the food is good thats all i'm worried about

smithyp1;2227936

We use tripadvisor for everything, probably in too much detail really … We use tripadvisor for everything, probably in too much detail really !!As long as the sun is out all day every day and the food is good thats all i'm worried about

Food was a bit dodge where we was to be honest, sun was always out though, although we did see a cyclone about 10 miles off the coast on the first day, that was something different.

Original Poster

MinstrelMan;2227977

Food was a bit dodge where we was to be honest, sun was always out … Food was a bit dodge where we was to be honest, sun was always out though, although we did see a cyclone about 10 miles off the coast on the first day, that was something different.

We had the pleasure of hurricane Dennis last time in Cuba....was very nice of him to pay us a visit !! :roll:

food wasn't the best.
    most prob the only place that i have visited that i wouldn't go back to.

Been to cayo coco stayed at the sol cayo coco food was not the best and they used to run out of a lot of stuff saying its because the embargo with the usa. The night life is non existent it was well boring at night we went in a friends/family group of 30+ and found it boring at night time noithing to do.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win a Free minion usb stick88
      2. Win a pair of running shoes up to the value of £100 with UKRunChat99
      3. Magazine competitions - Issue 37 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk2324
      4. Win a two day trip to Greenwich with VisitLondon22

See more discussions