Groups

Cayton bay anyone???

Has anyoone been to Cayton bay holiday park? If so please can u tell us what it was like? Im going tomorrow. will rep any help

11 Comments

heres i snap i took when i was there last summer....

http://www.shetland.gov.uk/emergencyplanning/images/PollutedBeachfromPionersk1994_001.jpg

http://www.fileyvisitor.com/images/out_and_about/locations/cayton_bay.jpg

Only joking, the beach looks absolutely stunning (this one is genuine)

Original Poster

JasonMason;5424499

heres i snap i took when i was there last summer....Only joking, the … heres i snap i took when i was there last summer....Only joking, the beach looks absolutely stunning (this one is genuine)

lol xx

Cayton Bay used to belong to Haven....now it;s Park Resorts.....I went when it was Haven 'back in the day' and was brilliant. I went to Blue Dolphin last month and that was fab.

Does Cayton Bay have a kids club like Haven does?

There's a Tesco a couple of miles up the road (just over the green bridge) perfect if you've already packed everything you need and are overflowing!!

Have a nice time

Original Poster

xsazzyjayx;5424604

Cayton Bay used to belong to Haven....now it;s Park Resorts.....I went … Cayton Bay used to belong to Haven....now it;s Park Resorts.....I went when it was Haven 'back in the day' and was brilliant. I went to Blue Dolphin last month and that was fab.Does Cayton Bay have a kids club like Haven does?There's a Tesco a couple of miles up the road (just over the green bridge) perfect if you've already packed everything you need and are overflowing!!Have a nice time

fab thanks x not sure bout kids club I have repped x

Cayton Bay has a lovely pool which the kids will love. The site is nicely landscaped and had a 'nice' feel about it - you'll have a great time. The food on site is not good though - so take your own or eat out off site. We often choose caravan sites as as a base to explore - if the weathers great you can explore or go to the beach, but if it's awful there's always something to do on site. Scarborough is a great place - lots to do. Theres also Whitby, Robin Hoods bay, Flamborough Head/North Landing & Bridlington which are all worthy of a visit.
    There some great surf around scarborough so take your body boards with you - great fun.

Original Poster

bluedave;5424673

Cayton Bay has a lovely pool which the kids will love. The site is … Cayton Bay has a lovely pool which the kids will love. The site is nicely landscaped and had a 'nice' feel about it - you'll have a great time. The food on site is not good though - so take your own or eat out off site. We often choose caravan sites as as a base to explore - if the weathers great you can explore or go to the beach, but if it's awful there's always something to do on site. Scarborough is a great place - lots to do. Theres also Whitby, Robin Hoods bay, Flamborough Head/North Landing & Bridlington which are all worthy of a visit.There some great surf around scarborough so take your body boards with you - great fun.

fab thanks for the advice xx ive added rep

If it's Park Resorts they will have a kids club. California Cliffs was excellent, but Skipsea Sands was bad - they are complete Polar opposites of each other.

Make Scarborough a visit too

Never stayed at Cayton bu have been to Blue Dolphin and went to Bridlington a few weeks back. Filey has a nice beach, Bridlington is nice and Scarborough is typical seaside with lots to do. Enjoy! You can ride round the yorkshire moors too.

Original Poster

bassman_uk;5424737

If it's Park Resorts they will have a kids club. California Cliffs was … If it's Park Resorts they will have a kids club. California Cliffs was excellent, but Skipsea Sands was bad - they are complete Polar opposites of each other. Make Scarborough a visit too

:thumbsup: xx

Original Poster

sumoqueen;5429511

Never stayed at Cayton bu have been to Blue Dolphin and went to … Never stayed at Cayton bu have been to Blue Dolphin and went to Bridlington a few weeks back. Filey has a nice beach, Bridlington is nice and Scarborough is typical seaside with lots to do. Enjoy! You can ride round the yorkshire moors too.

:-D fanx x

Im going tomorrow, how did you like it?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. 'Hard' Brexit offers '£135bn annual boost' to economy - BBC News1848
      2. word association Game72844184
      3. Your dream gaming set up?1633
      4. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …185476

See more discussions