CBD oil

Posted 20th May 2019
I am thinking of giving CBD oil a try but I have no idea where to purchase it from. Would anyone have any recommendations?

I have Googled but the amount of results it throws up is beyond and even then I have no idea whether the site is legitimate.

thanks in advance!
Community Updates
Ask
13 Comments
Holland and Barrett or Lloyd’s the chemist both sell it !
The Grape Tree healthfood sell a product called love CBD and hemp tea.
Love cbd
Grape tree store finder
Edited by: "Denbi" 20th May 2019
Join some Facebook groups and read. Read. Read. Read. Read. Then read some more.

What do you want to try it for? As different ones are for different things.

Do not not buy into the whole more mg is better crap and ALWAYS start low and slow.

Im a member of several Facebook groups and they all have much the same recommendations.

Simply CBD
Cheds
CBD Brothers (recently changed their name to the original alternative).

I personally use Simply CBD green as its high in CBDa which is good for pain, I use it for back pain. I also use CBD bros green paste to make balm.
I think I want to use it for sleeping better and relaxation more than anything else.
Get some real stuff
J124020/05/2019 20:23

Join some Facebook groups and read. Read. Read. Read. Read. Then read some …Join some Facebook groups and read. Read. Read. Read. Read. Then read some more. What do you want to try it for? As different ones are for different things. Do not not buy into the whole more mg is better crap and ALWAYS start low and slow. Im a member of several Facebook groups and they all have much the same recommendations. Simply CBDChedsCBD Brothers (recently changed their name to the original alternative). I personally use Simply CBD green as its high in CBDa which is good for pain, I use it for back pain. I also use CBD bros green paste to make balm.

Where can I get the simple cbd green paste? Want to use it for arthritis pain but want to buy it online in the uk
Sacredarts20/05/2019 21:28

Where can I get the simple cbd green paste? Want to use it for arthritis …Where can I get the simple cbd green paste? Want to use it for arthritis pain but want to buy it online in the uk

Simply CBD green isn’t a paste it’s a liquid. You use the dropper and put it under your tongue.

simply-cbd.co.uk/pro…ml/

He posts all the lab results so you know exactly what’s what.

I make CBD balm with paste from CBD bros as balm is really cheap to make but really expensive to buy. If the balm is something you’re interested in drop me a PM and I’ll give you the recipe I use.
J124020/05/2019 21:31

Simply CBD green isn’t a paste it’s a liquid. You use the dropper and put i …Simply CBD green isn’t a paste it’s a liquid. You use the dropper and put it under your tongue. https://www.simply-cbd.co.uk/product/simplycbd-green-10ml-30ml/He posts all the lab results so you know exactly what’s what. I make CBD balm with paste from CBD bros as balm is really cheap to make but really expensive to buy. If the balm is something you’re interested in drop me a PM and I’ll give you the recipe I use.

Oh I mean the cbd paste, where did you buy it from? Have you got a link and yes I’m interested.
I use simply green but don't find it strong enough. It does help but it's not a miracle cure. Just start off low and work your way up, say two drops three times a day under your tongue and leave it a minute. Then after a week three drops etc plenty of info on the net. Don't bother with h&b. I have just got some 1gram 14% with hemp paste in a syringe and find it stronger, full spectrum for £12. I did also get 17% mixed with coconut oil but find it sickly.
Holland and Barrett is very bad value for
money. I get mine from iceheadshop - CBD isolate around £20 a gram
Edited by: "geforce" 20th May 2019
+ 1 forCBD brothers.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants