CBD Vape for Fybro, arthritic pain, anxiety etc

Found 27th Mar
Hello I have been looking at CBD oil capsules and I am aware the proper medical stuff is expensive and not available legally in the UK and have heard it works for my ailings, so it is recommended however seen as its expensive I have been looking at the hemp CBD but mainly the vape oils, I nearly bought some capsules today half price, advertised at high dose but it was only 6mg and the rest olive oil where as you are meant to take 50mg a day. So not sure what to get and if it actually helps. I dont smoke nor ever vaped but might prefer the vaping. Some reviews on the harmoney liquids say it helps but they seem to cheap to me. So does anyone on here vape CBD and does it work and what do you use and what percentage or is it just a placebo. Thanks
Community Updates
  1. Ask
Groups
  1. Ask
9 Comments
Have a look at this Thread. Not necessarily the product, but contact some of the members by pm, as some seem very knowledgeable about CBD to help you.
What's your diagnosis?
Original Poster
squiff:
What's your diagnosis?

Fibromyalgia, cervical spondylosis, GAD, RA hence the idea of using CBD
caverncity1 h, 21 m ago

squiff:What's your diagnosis?Fibromyalgia, cervical spondylosis, GAD, RA …squiff:What's your diagnosis?Fibromyalgia, cervical spondylosis, GAD, RA hence the idea of using CBD

I have fibromyalgia and osteoarthritis. I recommend high-dose glucosamine with added chondroitin for your joints. Fibro is all about (trying to) controlling pain, very little else can be done.
You don't absorb much from the oils. 5-12 %.  You need to either smoke it or take a nanoemulsion of CBD.
Look at cbd brothers ask for a sample. They also have a Facebook page, where you can ask others for their suggestions. It seems others at health food shops are super diluted.
squiff2 h, 30 m ago

I have fibromyalgia and osteoarthritis. I recommend high-dose glucosamine …I have fibromyalgia and osteoarthritis. I recommend high-dose glucosamine with added chondroitin for your joints. Fibro is all about (trying to) controlling pain, very little else can be done.

Mrs Skaman has fibromyalgia and obviously struggles with the pain, not heard about glucosamine, is there a recommended dose? Where's best to get it from? Thanks for any help and apologies for the slight hijack of the thread.
Original Poster
I used to take glucosamine a while back started again a few weeks back, a high dose this time 1500mg but found it can raise cholesterol and as I have high cholesterol I stopped taking it plus tablets are huge. Turmeric works well but gave me a dodgy stomach after a while so stopped thàt aswell. High doses in capsule form can give you stomach ulcers.
Skaman9 h, 29 m ago

Mrs Skaman has fibromyalgia and obviously struggles with the pain, not …Mrs Skaman has fibromyalgia and obviously struggles with the pain, not heard about glucosamine, is there a recommended dose? Where's best to get it from? Thanks for any help and apologies for the slight hijack of the thread.

No because it's a quack medicine
In fact this topic is full of it...

arthritisresearchuk.org/art…spx
Edited by: "mattsk" 28th Mar
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions