Expired

Cbd vape oil and pen ?

Found 22nd May
Evening guys quick question for you all I suffer from anxeity but recently bought some cbd oil and it works a treat with a drop under the tounge twice a day

Anyways I hear you can get it in the vape format which I would prefer handy having it on me I have never smoked and never vaped before was wondering if anybody could send me a link to a cheapish pen and some vape cbd oil to get me started

Thanks
Community Updates
41 Comments
Knew I should've got some popcorn today...
33841076-j3rkV.jpg
mattsk8 h, 30 m ago

Literally whoever argues this review is an idiot …Literally whoever argues this review is an idiot qz.com/886318/an-analysis-of-10000-scientific-studies-on-marijuana-concretely-supports-only-three-medical-benefits/amp/In summary CBD and weed is bs that should not be legalized as this will just enable potheads

I totally agree with you it’s laughable nonsense, but they will legalise it in the near future just for pure tax benefit.
Dannyrobbo2 m ago

I totally agree with you it’s laughable nonsense, but they will legalise i …I totally agree with you it’s laughable nonsense, but they will legalise it in the near future just for pure tax benefit.

what part of what ive said is nonsense? you are literally disputing the whole area of science
mattsk36 m ago

what part of what ive said is nonsense? you are literally disputing the …what part of what ive said is nonsense? you are literally disputing the whole area of science

Chill your beans dude and read my comment again
Ibuprofen works much better for pain relieve than cannabis does. Doesn't cause Schizophrenia either.

Also cannabis probably causes anxiety as opposed to curing it.
Edited by: ".MUFC." 23rd May
33842253-wL5yR.jpg
Sure the cbd oil I'm using has no actual cannabis stuff in it which causes people to get high and phscotic episodes .... I've never felt better
mattsk10 h, 37 m ago

Literally whoever argues this review is an idiot …Literally whoever argues this review is an idiot qz.com/886318/an-analysis-of-10000-scientific-studies-on-marijuana-concretely-supports-only-three-medical-benefits/amp/In summary CBD and weed is bs that should not be legalized as this will just enable potheads

That page doesn't mention cbd oil once and is specifically about cannabis, not CBD. Several countries in Europe and USA have all approved CBD for medical use or are in the process of doing so. Mainly for seizures, not mentioned in that article. Countries are also prescribing for anxiety and trials have begun for PTSD. So though that news article points our cannabis specifically has three uses you should probably trust the medical community at large, so really it is still in the trial stages, here is a website that lists studies of cbd oil and anxiety specifically;

medicalnewstoday.com/art…php

To answer OPs question specifically, my understanding is that only 1 (maybe 2) companies in the UK produce "true" "pure" cbd oil, i would check their website(s) , i have seen cbd vape oil on sale in UK and know the "real" version exists in the US. However doubt it is proper cbd oil in the ones i have seen in rhe UK.

Edit; i have seen websites saying they use cbd oil from various places in the EU, so i should make that clear that outside sources do exist it's just a minefield atm figuring out what is real and what strength these products are.
Edited by: "catbeans" 23rd May
catbeans26 m ago

That page doesn't mention cbd oil once and is specifically about cannabis, …That page doesn't mention cbd oil once and is specifically about cannabis, not CBD. Several countries in Europe and USA have all approved CBD for medical use or are in the process of doing so. Mainly for seizures, not mentioned in that article. Countries are also prescribing for anxiety and trials have begun for PTSD. So though that news article points our cannabis specifically has three uses you should probably trust the medical community at large, so really it is still in the trial stages, here is a website that lists studies of cbd oil and anxiety specifically;https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/319622.phpTo answer OPs question specifically, my understanding is that only 1 (maybe 2) companies in the UK produce "true" "pure" cbd oil, i would check their website(s) , i have seen cbd vape oil on sale in UK and know the "real" version exists in the US. However doubt it is proper cbd oil in the ones i have seen in rhe UK.

you must be one of those potheads....

you clearly ignored the link to the 400p paper which mentions CBD 62 times

Link to the article you posted cherry picks few papers and has no critical analysis (eg does not look at opposing view or quality of the studies)....

so please carry on
mattsk1 h, 30 m ago

you must be one of those potheads....you clearly ignored the link to the …you must be one of those potheads....you clearly ignored the link to the 400p paper which mentions CBD 62 timesLink to the article you posted cherry picks few papers and has no critical analysis (eg does not look at opposing view or quality of the studies)....so please carry on

No i don't smoke Cannabis. I did not say "the paper did not mention cbd" i said the page didn't.

Congratulations you managed to download the paper and use the search button, but you haven't read it have you. Nor have you read the papers in the article i linked, so lets not play the paper waving game when neither of us have read them in full, but lets have a quick skim aye?

Lets look specifically at what the paper you linked says about anxiety treatment:

CONCLUSION 4-17 There is limited evidence that cannabidiol
is an effective treatment for the improvement of anxiety symp-
toms, as assessed by a public speaking test, in individuals with
social anxiety disorders."

There is limited evidence of a statistical association between
cannabis use and:

• The development of any type of anxiety disorder, except social anxiety disorder (12-8a)

The psychological effects of cannabinoids, such as anxiety reduction, se-
dation, and euphoria, can influence their potential therapeutic value. Those
effects are potentially undesirable for certain patients and situations and
beneficial for others. In addition, psychological effects can complicate the
interpretation of other aspects of the drug’s effect.

The paper goes on to suggest that more studies of course need to be undertaken on the positive effects cannabis/cbd has on anxiety.

So to quote you; "Literally whoever argues this review is an idiot ".

Strong evidence

• Helps chronic pain in adults
  • Lessens chemotherapy-induced nausea and vomiting
  • Relieves some symptoms of multiple sclerosis
Moderate evidence

• Relieves sleep problems caused by obstructive sleep apnea syndrome, fibromyalgia, chronic pain, and multiple sclerosis
  • Doesn’t increase risk of cancers
Limited or no evidence

• Counters the loss of appetite associated with HIV/AIDS
  • Relieves symptoms of anxiety, post-traumatic stress disorder, Tourette’s syndrome, dementia, depression, all cancers, irritable bowel syndrome, epilepsy, Parkinson’s, and schizophrenia

"Literally whoever argues this review is an idiot"
oh dear, i mean i didnt say it, you did,
"In summary CBD and weed is bs"
catbeans1 h, 58 m ago

No i don't smoke Cannabis. I did not say "the paper did not mention cbd" …No i don't smoke Cannabis. I did not say "the paper did not mention cbd" i said the page didn't. Congratulations you managed to download the paper and use the search button, but you haven't read it have you. Nor have you read the papers in the article i linked, so lets not play the paper waving game when neither of us have read them in full, but lets have a quick skim aye?Lets look specifically at what the paper you linked says about anxiety treatment:CONCLUSION 4-17 There is limited evidence that cannabidiol is an effective treatment for the improvement of anxiety symp-toms, as assessed by a public speaking test, in individuals with social anxiety disorders."There is limited evidence of a statistical association between cannabis use and:• The development of any type of anxiety disorder, except social anxiety disorder (12-8a)The psychological effects of cannabinoids, such as anxiety reduction, se-dation, and euphoria, can influence their potential therapeutic value. Those effects are potentially undesirable for certain patients and situations and beneficial for others. In addition, psychological effects can complicate the interpretation of other aspects of the drug’s effect.The paper goes on to suggest that more studies of course need to be undertaken on the positive effects cannabis/cbd has on anxiety. So to quote you; "Literally whoever argues this review is an idiot ".Strong evidenceHelps chronic pain in adultsLessens chemotherapy-induced nausea and vomitingRelieves some symptoms of multiple sclerosisModerate evidenceRelieves sleep problems caused by obstructive sleep apnea syndrome, fibromyalgia, chronic pain, and multiple sclerosisDoesn’t increase risk of cancersLimited or no evidenceCounters the loss of appetite associated with HIV/AIDSRelieves symptoms of anxiety, post-traumatic stress disorder, Tourette’s syndrome, dementia, depression, all cancers, irritable bowel syndrome, epilepsy, Parkinson’s, and schizophrenia"Literally whoever argues this review is an idiot"oh dear, i mean i didnt say it, you did, "In summary CBD and weed is bs""Literally whoever argues this review is an idiot"

I dont think you understand what "limited evidence" means in scientific papers
mattsk2 h, 24 m ago

I dont think you understand what "limited evidence" means in scientific …I dont think you understand what "limited evidence" means in scientific papers

I understand perfectly, the paper even sets out guidelines to what they see as limited evidence. Or did you not get to that bit yet, it's quite early on. Please though explain to me your interpretation of the term? What about strong and moderate?

I get the feeling you didn't even read the webpage you linked. Considering "Literally whoever argues this review is an idiot" was as followed by "In summary CBD and weed is bs that should not be legalized as this will just enable potheads", which is not what the article or study says at all, there is quite a long part about the studies into marijuana usage and its long term effects.

Not that it really matters when the point is OP feels he has found something that relieves his anxiety and isn't illegal and isn't harmful (according to the report you linked), so how does it cause harm in any way or matter to you at all.
catbeans4 h, 23 m ago

I understand perfectly, the paper even sets out guidelines to what they …I understand perfectly, the paper even sets out guidelines to what they see as limited evidence. Or did you not get to that bit yet, it's quite early on. Please though explain to me your interpretation of the term? What about strong and moderate? I get the feeling you didn't even read the webpage you linked. Considering "Literally whoever argues this review is an idiot" was as followed by "In summary CBD and weed is bs that should not be legalized as this will just enable potheads", which is not what the article or study says at all, there is quite a long part about the studies into marijuana usage and its long term effects.Not that it really matters when the point is OP feels he has found something that relieves his anxiety and isn't illegal and isn't harmful (according to the report you linked), so how does it cause harm in any way or matter to you at all.

No I didn't read the webpage. I read the paper.
But let me educate you. If a doctor read a paper about a medication where one has with weak evidence of effectiveness he will chose something tried and tested and effective instead
If you say that weed or CBD don't harmful I think byou missed quite a significant part of that paper
Edited by: "mattsk" 23rd May
mattsk24 m ago

No I didn't read the webpage. I read the paper.But let me educate you. If …No I didn't read the webpage. I read the paper.But let me educate you. If a doctor read a paper about a medication where one has with weak evidence of effectiveness he will chose something tried and tested and effective insteadIf you say that weed or CBD don't harmful I think byou missed quite a significant part of that paper

This paper isn't for Drs, a Dr would not read a research paper to decide what is best for his patient, and no that is not what it means "scientifically". It means there is not much evidence supporting a claim, that simple.

How about actually quoting the paper then and where it supports your argument if you have read it?
If you've never smoked and the under the tongue method works, why vape?
catbeans11 h, 36 m ago

This paper isn't for Drs, a Dr would not read a research paper to decide …This paper isn't for Drs, a Dr would not read a research paper to decide what is best for his patient, and no that is not what it means "scientifically". It means there is not much evidence supporting a claim, that simple. How about actually quoting the paper then and where it supports your argument if you have read it?

so how do you think doctors make their decisions when it comes to treatment? Big pharma tells them what to use?
I dont have to quote the paper. Im going to send you to page 9 (summary) but i suggest you read ALL of it.

and no, limited evidence can be any or all of the below
data based on observational studies
data based on RTC's with poor design methods
data based on small number of of studies
data based on small number of participants
data based on mixed type of studies
data based on studies with non clinically significant results (despite them being statistically significant)
data based on result with wide confidence intervals
psychobitchfromhell4 h, 5 m ago

If you've never smoked and the under the tongue method works, why vape?

Tbh I don't know how much I drop under my tounge it's hard to tell and having a pen in my pocket would be better than a liquid bottle on me
andyleeds2029 m ago

Tbh I don't know how much I drop under my tounge it's hard to tell and …Tbh I don't know how much I drop under my tounge it's hard to tell and having a pen in my pocket would be better than a liquid bottle on me

lots of places you can't use e cigs though. Surely a drop under the tongue you can do is preferable to a puff you may not be able to
seems unfair this turned into a debate rather than answering OP's question. I'm not a cannabis user, never have and never will be. I have friends who need it daily and I hate it to be honest. That said, my mother has chronic pain that is only going to get worse as she gets older and she is in tears most days. I managed to convince her to try some CBD oil and its certainly taken the edge off, she's not perfect but any relief is relief in her eyes. she's as straight laced as they come and she wouldn't be without it. She tried it as a vape, in one of my old e-cigs and hated it because she had never smoked, I don't think shed get used to it. she has gone back to the same method as you OP, under the tongue.
If you've never smoked I wouldn't try vaping it, I wouldn't start inhaling stuff if i've never done it before. I get what you're saying though! I just think you might struggle, if you can get hold of a super cheap one to try then by all means...but if under the tongue is working id just excuse yourself to the bathroom when needed and go with that.
mattsk3 h, 1 m ago

so how do you think doctors make their decisions when it comes to …so how do you think doctors make their decisions when it comes to treatment? Big pharma tells them what to use?I dont have to quote the paper. Im going to send you to page 9 (summary) but i suggest you read ALL of it.and no, limited evidence can be any or all of the belowdata based on observational studiesdata based on RTC's with poor design methodsdata based on small number of of studiesdata based on small number of participantsdata based on mixed type of studiesdata based on studies with non clinically significant results (despite them being statistically significant)data based on result with wide confidence intervals

Yes so read the context in which limited evidence is used, that i quoted direct from the paper above. Again if you had read the paper and their conclusions you would know, or for that matter what i copy and pasted.

You seriously think a GP is sat there reading research papers all day to decide what's the best treatment for warts?

nice.org.uk
medical dictionaries and journals
nhsbsa.nhs.uk/pha…dmd
And yes drug reps.

edit, btw what it says on page 8 that you sent me to.

"LIMITED EVIDENCE
For therapeutic effects: There is weak evidence to support the conclusion that
cannabis or cannabinoids are an effective (in the context here of the conclussion i habe previouslt posted) or ineffective treatment for the health
endpoint of interest. ...

...For this level of evidence, there are supportive findings from fair-quality studies
or mixed findings with most favoring one conclusion. A conclusion can be made,
but there is significant uncertainty due to chance, bias, and confounding factors."
Edited by: "catbeans" 24th May
I saw a vid where someone in the US used a vape mod. They squirted the cbd/.thc oil against the inside of the tank, it was quite thick and then used e-liquid as per usual. The oil melted into the ejuice as they were using it and they were able to vape this way.

As above, if under the tongue works, I'd stick to that, maybe store some in a small plastic syringe type of device. Not really worth starting a new habit.
Cheers for the replys I'll think I'll stick with it under the tounge
catbeans24th May

Yes so read the context in which limited evidence is used, that i quoted …Yes so read the context in which limited evidence is used, that i quoted direct from the paper above. Again if you had read the paper and their conclusions you would know, or for that matter what i copy and pasted. You seriously think a GP is sat there reading research papers all day to decide what's the best treatment for warts?https://www.nice.org.ukmedical dictionaries and journalshttps://www.nhsbsa.nhs.uk/pharmacies-gp-practices-and-appliance-contractors/dictionary-medicines-and-devices-dmdAnd yes drug reps.edit, btw what it says on page 8 that you sent me to."LIMITED EVIDENCEFor therapeutic effects: There is weak evidence to support the conclusion that cannabis or cannabinoids are an effective (in the context here of the conclussion i habe previouslt posted) or ineffective treatment for the health endpoint of interest. ......For this level of evidence, there are supportive findings from fair-quality studies or mixed findings with most favoring one conclusion. A conclusion can be made, but there is significant uncertainty due to chance, bias, and confounding factors."

you cannot be serious?

GPs have to keep up to date with their knowledge and practice. it is part of thei GMC registration requirement. its called CPD portfolio that EVERY healthcare professional must have

but let me refer you to some reading before you come up with more BS
rcgp.org.uk/tra…spx

in regards of the strenght of the evidence
treatment with limited evidence is ONLY used if everything else fails or there are no alternative options

here is a book for you. when you read it and understand it you can come back and we can continue this discussion
Trisha Greenhalgh - How to Read a Paper: The Basics of Evidence-Based Medicine
mattsk1 h, 58 m ago

you cannot be serious?GPs have to keep up to date with their knowledge and …you cannot be serious?GPs have to keep up to date with their knowledge and practice. it is part of thei GMC registration requirement. its called CPD portfolio that EVERY healthcare professional must havebut let me refer you to some reading before you come up with more BShttp://www.rcgp.org.uk/training-exams/practice/revalidation/mythbusters-appraisal-and-revalidation/continuing-professional-development.aspxin regards of the strenght of the evidencetreatment with limited evidence is ONLY used if everything else fails or there are no alternative optionshere is a book for you. when you read it and understand it you can come back and we can continue this discussion Trisha Greenhalgh - How to Read a Paper: The Basics of Evidence-Based Medicine

Yes but they don't read random research papers and prescribe treatments that are not approved my deary, the point you are dancing around. OP isn't asking his GP to prescribe it either is he, so its irrelevant.
Have you thought about exploring where the anxiety comes from, whether this be discussing it with your doctor, taking up meditation classes, or if you have the funds seeing a therapist etc? Not always an easy path to take but I know a few people where it's really changed things for them. A couple of work colleagues have also found that acupuncture really helped them.
catbeans25th May

Yes but they don't read random research papers and prescribe treatments …Yes but they don't read random research papers and prescribe treatments that are not approved my deary, the point you are dancing around. OP isn't asking his GP to prescribe it either is he, so its irrelevant.

you seriously should stop replying now. you have no idea what you are talking about.
not approved treatment is exactly that, NOT APPROVED (mainly due to limited evidence or cost).

And no they dont read random papers, they read case specific papers that they search for in specific manner. but im not going to give you 4 years of university education to inform you on the subject
mattsk2 h, 55 m ago

you seriously should stop replying now. you have no idea what you are …you seriously should stop replying now. you have no idea what you are talking about.not approved treatment is exactly that, NOT APPROVED (mainly due to limited evidence or cost).And no they dont read random papers, they read case specific papers that they search for in specific manner. but im not going to give you 4 years of university education to inform you on the subject

What is your 4 years of University education in?

NICE has not approved CBD of anxiety so a Dr cannot prescribe it. So again stop dancing around the subject, a Dr would not read this paper to prescribe it would they, yes or no?

Apparently you are super smart, but cannot answer a simple question let alone explain your position.
Edited by: "catbeans" 29th May
catbeans25 m ago

What is your 4 years of University education in?NICE has not approved CBD …What is your 4 years of University education in?NICE has not approved CBD of anxiety so a Dr cannot prescribe it. So again stop dancing around the subject, a Dr would not read this paper to prescribe it would they, yes or no?Apparently you are super smart, but cannot answer a simple question let alone explain your position.

are you that thick?

NICE has not approved CBD because there is good NO EVIDENCE to support its use

THIS is literally what you have copied and pasted (and ignored)

Limited or no evidence

• Counters the loss of appetite associated with HIV/AIDS
  • Relieves symptoms of anxiety, post-traumatic stress disorder, Tourette’s syndrome, dementia, depression, all cancers, irritable bowel syndrome, epilepsy, Parkinson’s, and schizophrenia

for drugs to be prescribed they need to be EMA/MHRA/ACBS approved as well as NICE in some cases (baring in mind that NICE is extremely strict as they will use mainly RCT's and Meta Analyses based on RCTs)
Doctors dont need prescription approval to recomend something
For example Freestyle Libre used in the US for past 3-4 years has just been approved to be prescribed for some patients in the UK, yet many doctors recommended/suggested to get the product to patients without a prescription (based on available evidence)
mattsk9 h, 25 m ago

are you that thick?NICE has not approved CBD because there is good NO …are you that thick?NICE has not approved CBD because there is good NO EVIDENCE to support its useTHIS is literally what you have copied and pasted (and ignored)Limited or no evidenceCounters the loss of appetite associated with HIV/AIDSRelieves symptoms of anxiety, post-traumatic stress disorder, Tourette’s syndrome, dementia, depression, all cancers, irritable bowel syndrome, epilepsy, Parkinson’s, and schizophreniafor drugs to be prescribed they need to be EMA/MHRA/ACBS approved as well as NICE in some cases (baring in mind that NICE is extremely strict as they will use mainly RCT's and Meta Analyses based on RCTs)Doctors dont need prescription approval to recomend somethingFor example Freestyle Libre used in the US for past 3-4 years has just been approved to be prescribed for some patients in the UK, yet many doctors recommended/suggested to get the product to patients without a prescription (based on available evidence)

This is the specific conclusion that i copy and pasted about Anxiety actually;

CONCLUSION 4-17 There is limited evidence that cannabidiol
is an effective treatment for the improvement of anxiety symp-
toms, as assessed by a public speaking test, in individuals with
social anxiety disorders."

I just said NICE, you have just expanded on what i said to avoid answering the questions and added nothing.
catbeans12 h, 19 m ago

This is the specific conclusion that i copy and pasted about Anxiety …This is the specific conclusion that i copy and pasted about Anxiety actually;CONCLUSION 4-17 There is limited evidence that cannabidiol is an effective treatment for the improvement of anxiety symp-toms, as assessed by a public speaking test, in individuals with social anxiety disorders."I just said NICE, you have just expanded on what i said to avoid answering the questions and added nothing.

dude I'm done with you, you literally ignoring and misrepresenting everything I say.

learn what limited evidence means in science and how it is applied, learn how clinical decisions are made,
bye
mattsk1 h, 27 m ago

dude I'm done with you, you literally ignoring and misrepresenting …dude I'm done with you, you literally ignoring and misrepresenting everything I say.learn what limited evidence means in science and how it is applied, learn how clinical decisions are made, bye

Your avatar suits you.

I know what limited evidence means in science and how its "applied". I know what its definition in this specfic case because i copy pasted the definition direct from the report. I know how climical decisions are made, but you cant answer a simple question. Maybe you should learn what evidence means before you post a report and say "In summary CBD and weed is bs that should not be legalized as this will just enable potheads", when the report finds the opposite. Lets be honest you have a problem with weed, you didnt read that report with that in your mind and ignored its finding. Now you are stawmanning about clinical practices which are irrelevant to avoid the subject.
catbeans2 h, 24 m ago

Your avatar suits you.I know what limited evidence means in science and …Your avatar suits you.I know what limited evidence means in science and how its "applied". I know what its definition in this specfic case because i copy pasted the definition direct from the report. I know how climical decisions are made, but you cant answer a simple question. Maybe you should learn what evidence means before you post a report and say "In summary CBD and weed is bs that should not be legalized as this will just enable potheads", when the report finds the opposite. Lets be honest you have a problem with weed, you didnt read that report with that in your mind and ignored its finding. Now you are stawmanning about clinical practices which are irrelevant to avoid the subject.

no child, my avatar is directed at people like you... ignorant and judgmental.

cbd/weed can (not should) be used in:

Helps chronic pain in adultsLessens chemotherapy-induced nausea and vomitingRelieves some symptoms of multiple sclerosisbut even taking that into consideration it wont be, since there are hundreds of other products that are cheaper and more effective
for everything else? moderate or limted or no evidence (including anxiety as per OP)
but you have shown inability to comprehend any information given to you.

PS> what question have I not answered? My education? well that is not your business and it isnt related to the topic.
mattsk30th May

no child, my avatar is directed at people like you... ignorant and …no child, my avatar is directed at people like you... ignorant and judgmental.

"...legalized as this will just enable potheads"

"what part of what ive said is nonsense? you are literally disputing the whole area of science"

"are you that thick?"

"But let me educate you"

"you must be one of those potheads."

-Yeah right i am the ignorant and judgemental one.

I never said there was anything more than limited evidence have i, so what are you on about. You however have said "In summary CBD and weed is bs" - now you are posting the opposite.

OP has found something that works for him though regardless of the limited evidence.
catbeans16 m ago

"Literally whoever argues this review is an idiot""...legalized as this …"Literally whoever argues this review is an idiot""...legalized as this will just enable potheads""what part of what ive said is nonsense? you are literally disputing the whole area of science""are you that thick?""But let me educate you""you must be one of those potheads."-Yeah right i am the ignorant and judgemental one. I never said there was anything more than limited evidence have i, so what are you on about. You however have said "In summary CBD and weed is bs" - now you are posting the opposite. OP has found something that works for him though regardless of the limited evidence.

you literally keep jumping arguments. whatever I say you dispute.
once more....
there is evidence that cbd (not weed)
  • Helps chronic pain in adults
  • Lessens chemotherapy-induced nausea and vomiting
  • Relieves some symptoms of multiple sclerosis
for everything else there is either no evidence or is limited (thats for cbd and weed). Hence (once more) i stand by my initial statement that weed should not be legalised as it will just enable potheads. with the paper i have linked to proving my point.
mattsk49 m ago

you literally keep jumping arguments. whatever I say you dispute.once …you literally keep jumping arguments. whatever I say you dispute.once more....there is evidence that cbd (not weed) Helps chronic pain in adultsLessens chemotherapy-induced nausea and vomitingRelieves some symptoms of multiple sclerosisfor everything else there is either no evidence or is limited (thats for cbd and weed). Hence (once more) i stand by my initial statement that weed should not be legalised as it will just enable potheads. with the paper i have linked to proving my point.

CBD is already legal and the report doesn't prove your point though does it, it finds evidence for what you have listed above and even limited or moderate evidence for others. That doesn't mean they don't work and you know it. It means studies haven't been done and evidence needs to be gathered. Once their are studies showing there is no evidence of something then you can use that to support your conclusion cant you. Since that is not what the report says i really don't understand how you use it to justify your view point. Especially when OP asked about his anxiety not where he could get the best kush.
Edited by: "catbeans" 30th May
catbeans18 h, 7 m ago

CBD is already legal and the report doesn't prove your point though does …CBD is already legal and the report doesn't prove your point though does it, it finds evidence for what you have listed above and even limited or moderate evidence for others. That doesn't mean they don't work and you know it. It means studies haven't been done and evidence needs to be gathered. Once their are studies showing there is no evidence of something then you can use that to support your conclusion cant you. Since that is not what the report says i really don't understand how you use it to justify your view point. Especially when OP asked about his anxiety not where he could get the best kush.

its like talking to a brick wall.

anecdotes are limited evidence
case studies are limited evidence

Neil Armstrong ate chicken before going to the moon, does that mean eating chickens will make people go to the moon - aka correlation is not causation = limited evidence

here is a adequately dumbed down official press release version that hopefully you will be able to understand
www8.nationalacademies.org/onp…625

PS> established fact cannot be based on limited evidence, definedterm.com/lim…nce
Edited by: "mattsk" 31st May
mattsk7 h, 24 m ago

its like talking to a brick wall.anecdotes are limited evidencecase …its like talking to a brick wall.anecdotes are limited evidencecase studies are limited evidenceNeil Armstrong ate chicken before going to the moon, does that mean eating chickens will make people go to the moon - aka correlation is not causation = limited evidencehere is a adequately dumbed down official press release version that hopefully you will be able to understandhttp://www8.nationalacademies.org/onpinews/newsitem.aspx?RecordID=24625PS> established fact cannot be based on limited evidence, https://definedterm.com/limited_evidence

Again you say that i am saying limited evidence means more than it does, please point out where i've done this? When have i said that CBD for Anxiety is "established fact"? Please quote my post directly.

i don't need to read the dumbed down version i read the actual report thanks unlike you, all you've done is quote the article and googled terms and post the results.

BTW
"PS> established fact cannot be based on limited evidence, definedterm.com/lim…nce"
"In summary CBD and weed is bs that should not be legalized as this will just enable potheads"
-nice opinion bro.

and to quote my previous post " Once there are studies showing there is no evidence of something then you can use that to support your conclusion cant you. Since that is not what the report says i really don't understand how you use it to justify your view point.. - OR ("established fact cannot be based on limited evidence, definedterm.com/lim…nce" in short) which is the point you are making at me, with no basis (unless you can quote something i've said directly that counters that? Ironic eh.
catbeans53 m ago

Again you say that i am saying limited evidence means more than it does, …Again you say that i am saying limited evidence means more than it does, please point out where i've done this? When have i said that CBD for Anxiety is "established fact"? Please quote my post directly. i don't need to read the dumbed down version i read the actual report thanks unlike you, all you've done is quote the article and googled terms and post the results. BTW"PS> established fact cannot be based on limited evidence, definedterm.com/lim…nce""In summary CBD and weed is bs that should not be legalized as this will just enable potheads"-nice opinion bro.and to quote my previous post " Once there are studies showing there is no evidence of something then you can use that to support your conclusion cant you. Since that is not what the report says i really don't understand how you use it to justify your view point.. - OR ("established fact cannot be based on limited evidence, definedterm.com/lim…nce" in short) which is the point you are making at me, with no basis (unless you can quote something i've said directly that counters that? Ironic eh.

im done with you, never wasted that much time on this much stupid
Edited by: "mattsk" 31st May
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions