Groups

cbt test.

anyone done this?
    how hard is it??
    cheers guys

12 Comments

On a motorbike ?
    It isn't hard and it isn't really a test its just learning to be at a standard good enough to be on the road on your own with L plates.

Not hard at all, its not even a test. Guy i was with was a right spoon and fell off the bike but still passed. Even women can do this one.

it really easy mate unless you have a real muppet minute it’s just an assessment

yeah as said above its not a test just the instructors want to make sure you are safe on the roads, its good fun and a good laugh if the instructors are decent - i had good fun on mine

nothing to be worried about

froggy*;8783763

On a motorbike ?It isn't hard and it isn't really a test its just … On a motorbike ?It isn't hard and it isn't really a test its just learning to be at a standard good enough to be on the road on your own with L plates.

You cant fail it, you can fall off as many times as you want and still get the bit of paper at the end.

Go, stop, go round a few cones, out on the road for 45 minutes, then £100 lighter and your legal.

Banned

you go on it and pass once finished unless you cant ride a bike at all

just road safety and awareness basically

most even provide the bike and stuff

Original Poster

shedboy66;8783798

yeah as said above its not a test just the instructors want to make sure … yeah as said above its not a test just the instructors want to make sure you are safe on the roads, its good fun and a good laugh if the instructors are decent - i had good fun on mine nothing to be worried about

cheers-should pass straight away then :thumbsup:
    repped all the helpers on this one:thumbsup:

Banned

as everyone else has said impossible to fail
    hardest part was the eye test :thumbsup:

easy to do i did it in my late 30s.my son passed his on friday at 16,its basic instruction and 2 hours on the road,cbt was £130 unless you ride like a total idiot you wont fail hope this helps

Original Poster

roxybrown;8783924

easy to do i did it in my late 30s.my son passed his on friday at 16,its … easy to do i did it in my late 30s.my son passed his on friday at 16,its basic instruction and 2 hours on the road,cbt was £130 unless you ride like a total idiot you wont fail hope this helps

yes helpfull thanks
    repped:thumbsup:

You cant fail though, they might ask you to come back for a bit the next day but you CANT fail. It isnt a test.

Pauladin91;8783787

Not hard at all, its not even a test. Guy i was with was a right spoon … Not hard at all, its not even a test. Guy i was with was a right spoon and fell off the bike but still passed. Even women can do this one.

Did you know women are allowed to vote as well?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Ps4 slim how much should I charge 2nd hand.813
      2. Sold item on eBay from UK - buyer from USA33
      3. Recommendations for decent/cheap noise cancelling earphones please33
      4. Speccing a gaming pc413

See more discussions