Groups

C&C Yuri's Revenge

It won't connect to the internet for an online game,

What do i need to do?

5 Comments

If you have 2 network connections you might need to select the correct one in the Options.

i dont think the westwood servers exist anymore, you will need to know someone you want to play against and do so using something like Hamachi

Original Poster

Robotochan;2736406

If you have 2 network connections you might need to select the correct … If you have 2 network connections you might need to select the correct one in the Options.

Ok will give that ago
    Titchimp;2736425

i dont think the westwood servers exist anymore, you will need to know … i dont think the westwood servers exist anymore, you will need to know someone you want to play against and do so using something like Hamachi

Is it easy to do?

spobby;2736475

Ok will give that agoIs it easy to do?

AS long as neither of you are on vista yes.

BEcause my flatmate was on vista we had to find another game to play but the set of of hamachi is very easy.

Oh and you need to use an older version of hamachi: Hamachi 1.0.1.5

Heres a guide:

logmeinwiki.com/wik…t_2

Titchimp;2736568

AS long as neither of you are on vista yes. BEcause my flatmate was on … AS long as neither of you are on vista yes. BEcause my flatmate was on vista we had to find another game to play but the set of of hamachi is very easy.Oh and you need to use an older version of hamachi: Hamachi 1.0.1.5 Heres a guide: http://logmeinwiki.com/wiki/Hamachi:Red_Alert_2

we couldn't get anything later than 10.1.1 to work
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. connect tablet27
      2. Jury service1620
      3. New a camera to keep track of my Demintina Mother67
      4. What laptop to choose?21

See more discussions