CCL Computer Discounts?

Posted 19th Dec 2019
Hi all, Does anyone know if CCL ever do any discounts via their normal online

shop at all, besides the 15% on their eBay shop? The reason I ask is

that I can't buy the exact system I want from them on eBay, I can only

customise it to my needs on their online shop site and would obviously

like some sort of discount if its possible?
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

10 Comments
First discount is not to pay for windows for your system when you can get it from ebay for a fiver.

What are you changing?

I would say doubtful for a discount as their systems are usually decent value. You could add up the sum of the parts and that might give you an idea if they have a bit of give in their prices and then hope it's discounted after Xmas.
"First discount is not to pay for windows for your system when you can get it from ebay for a fiver." (Sigh)

@Bubblyboy

Have you tried asking CCL directly? If they realise they are going to lose your business if a discount is not provided, they may make that offer.
fanpages19/12/2019 16:23

"First discount is not to pay for windows for your system when you can get …"First discount is not to pay for windows for your system when you can get it from ebay for a fiver." (Sigh)@Bubblyboy Have you tried asking CCL directly? If they realise they are going to lose your business if a discount is not provided, they may make that offer.

What's the sigh for? £100 for windows and downloading a few drivers is having a laugh.
m1keyp1key19/12/2019 16:14

First discount is not to pay for windows for your system when you can get …First discount is not to pay for windows for your system when you can get it from ebay for a fiver. What are you changing? I would say doubtful for a discount as their systems are usually decent value. You could add up the sum of the parts and that might give you an idea if they have a bit of give in their prices and then hope it's discounted after Xmas.

Hi, thanks for the reply, I totally agree that the Window's option is a rip off and will load my own.. I also agree that they are very good value.. With all the systems that I've configured on their website I have compared the parts in "PcPartPicker" and its almost always the same price to buy the parts so its a no-brainer not to have it built for me... The main problem is that I can't pick the PC case I want on their eBay outlet, they tend to just state the case with no choice, the other components I can of course but the choice of a case is quite important to me, hence my post...
fanpages19/12/2019 16:23

"First discount is not to pay for windows for your system when you can get …"First discount is not to pay for windows for your system when you can get it from ebay for a fiver." (Sigh)@Bubblyboy Have you tried asking CCL directly? If they realise they are going to lose your business if a discount is not provided, they may make that offer.

I will indeed do as you say and enquire re the discount directly to CCL in the New Year but was just wondering if anyone knew if they did a discount, say on Boxing Day or in the January sales... thanks for your reply..
m1keyp1key19/12/2019 16:29

What's the sigh for? £100 for windows and downloading a few drivers is …What's the sigh for? £100 for windows and downloading a few drivers is having a laugh.

Well CCL actually sell legitimate new copies unlike ebay sellers.
Edited by: "EndlessWaves" 19th Dec 2019
Just message them on ebay and ask if you could change the case and make an additional payment via paypal
EndlessWaves19/12/2019 17:28

Well CCL actually sell legitimate new copies unlike ebay sellers.

Well i've had no problems with mine that i bought years ago. Didn't go for the cheapest seller, i just went for one that had good feedback at a reasonable price.

Besides isn't windows 10 still free unless you want to change some pictures or something on the desktop lol.
Mark_Hickman19/12/2019 17:31

Just message them on ebay and ask if you could change the case and make an …Just message them on ebay and ask if you could change the case and make an additional payment via paypal

That's a great idea, thanks!
Bubblyboy19/12/2019 17:09

Hi, thanks for the reply, I totally agree that the Window's option is a …Hi, thanks for the reply, I totally agree that the Window's option is a rip off and will load my own.. I also agree that they are very good value.. With all the systems that I've configured on their website I have compared the parts in "PcPartPicker" and its almost always the same price to buy the parts so its a no-brainer not to have it built for me... The main problem is that I can't pick the PC case I want on their eBay outlet, they tend to just state the case with no choice, the other components I can of course but the choice of a case is quite important to me, hence my post...

Normally any computer store will use different parts if you ask.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions