Groups

cctv advice

I've been researching cctv all day and I'm no wiser to which model to buy.

I need 4 dome cameras and preferably recorded straight to the cloud and access through an app.

I am looking to spend around £200ish

12 Comments

maplin ones are pretty good

I was in maplins the other day, loads on display, I think I would go in there for advice and then look elsewhere for a good price.

Look at this on eBay ebay.co.uk/itm…160 not dome though but bullet

Look at this on eBay ebay.co.uk/itm…544 are some dome but are bnc cabling unlike the above is just Poe Ethernet cabling

Pleased with Swann ones from Maplins.

dicki

Pleased with Swann ones from Maplins.

Just so overpriced its shocking. As a poster says above go in store, ask all the questions, have a good play then buy elsewhere for a third less!

I went into Maplins when they had an offer and quoted the price at Costco and they agreed to not only match the price but beat it by a few pounds. I have found Maplins open to negotiation on price.

Graham1979

Just so overpriced its shocking. As a poster says above go in store, ask … Just so overpriced its shocking. As a poster says above go in store, ask all the questions, have a good play then buy elsewhere for a third less!

Maplins price match so well worth going in and looking

Try Amazon some good deals

Original Poster

lindabuchan

Try Amazon some good deals

Care to elaborate?

Generally cctv has Improved soo much that any kit is good. But for total value of money don't go for Maplins and Swann
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. How long do we think it’ll be until USB C is considered as safe and univers…11
      2. Cheapest way to call landline, UK to Ireland78
      3. Any now tv entertainment offers going on???11
      4. If you had £50,000 to start a business what would it be ?914

See more discussions