CCTV complete kit

CCTV Kit to use for front drive

Hi all, looking for advice which CCTV is the best to get from these, ' budget is £150' as i have been looking for a while and its all getting confusing, just as i see one that i think will do, i see another that has good reviews, so looking for some advice on here, that has used any of the CCTV i have listed below. some o f the cheaper CCTV seem to have the same specs as the dearer ones, but not sure.
thank you

ebay.co.uk/itm…AIT
ebay.co.uk/itm…AIT
ebay.co.uk/itm…AIT
ebay.co.uk/itm…AIT
ebay.co.uk/itm…AIT

8 Comments

Banned

same happens to me, been since a few months I'm saying I will buy one but when I look I get confused.com

Banned

think some of those don't include TB

just had a quick look at 3 of them, do you know the seller is based in hong Kong. I don't know if it makes a difference.

How many cameras do you want?

Original Poster

shadey12

just had a quick look at 3 of them, do you know the seller is based in … just had a quick look at 3 of them, do you know the seller is based in hong Kong. I don't know if it makes a difference.

no didn't realize that :-( but checking again, they all list seller in UK. but one says delivery Nov, so that cant be UK seller to post here
KARE 960P HD VANDAL & WATERPROOF BULLET CAMERA+ 1080N 4 CHANNEL CCTV DVR + 1TB

just need 2 cameras
Edited by: "jane34" 6th Oct 2016

jane34

no didn't realize that :-( but checking again, they all list seller in … no didn't realize that :-( but checking again, they all list seller in UK. but one says delivery Nov, so that cant be UK seller to post here KARE 960P HD VANDAL & WATERPROOF BULLET CAMERA+ 1080N 4 CHANNEL CCTV DVR + 1TB just need 2 cameras

​look at "about" seller, also a lot of hong Kong and China sellers seem to be based in Portsmouth. I don't know if it makes any difference.

If you have a Costco card go there they have a Swann camera system and includes everything you will need. I bought one off eBay before and it has broke already within a year. Where with Swann they have a support centre and with Costco if anything goes wrong with it they will either swap it or give you your money back. Hope that helps.

Always best to go visit a real CCTV expert, rather then Maplins or Costco, although they ei give you a good basis. Check Satsecure out, I use them, although their prices are not the cheapest
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. American Road Trip11
    2. Iptv810
    3. Parcel2go - missing parcel to italy33
    4. Random messages from a Mod called CUZZY33

See more discussions