Expired

CD / DVD Storage Wallet

Found 29th Sep 2008
I am looking for some cases to store a fair number of CDs and DVDs without cases, just the discs themselves.

I have about 100-150 currently but this seems to be increasing at a steady rate so if the price was right I could happily get 300-400 size.

caselogic.com seems to be the best option but wondered if anyone had feedback or links?

Cheers in advance
Community Updates
AskCDDVDStorageWallet
16 Comments
ive seen a large one in a pound shop before
In fact I got it lol, holds lots of disks and I havent had any problems with it. Think it was poundland :thumbsup:
Never thought of Poundland actually.

Thing is that I got some cheap ones a few years ago and they split a fair bit.

Hmmm.....
this one is good. I got a £15 one in hmv and that was knackered after a few days, zip broken etc. This pound one that I have holds more disks, and I havent had any problems with it and have had it for about 8months now
Will give this a try tomorrow or Wednesday

Cheers
Hiya hun, i have 765 dvds hahahahaha! And not long ago i was after some cases, and i purchased them from ebuyer! Well cheap!!!!!!! I got the 160 ones but they seem to have none left but they do have the 48 ones! And there the cheapest ive ever seen ebuyer.com/pro…823
missgem;3081315

Hiya hun, i have 765 dvds hahahahaha! And not long ago i was after some … Hiya hun, i have 765 dvds hahahahaha! And not long ago i was after some cases, and i purchased them from ebuyer! Well cheap!!!!!!! I got the 160 ones but they seem to have none left but they do have the 48 ones! And there the cheapest ive ever seen http://www.ebuyer.com/product/132823

Wicked to have a second option, thanks missgem
Very Welcome! I did look in pound shop but they had none when i went, hence why i checked on here and found ebuyer was the cheapest option! hope you find a good deal xxxx
Was peeing down at lunchtime yesterday so not looked yet, will check poundland again today and failing that will order from ebuyer
kk
bigpockets also have a few decent ones
missgem;3081315

Hiya hun, i have 765 dvds hahahahaha! And not long ago i was after some … Hiya hun, i have 765 dvds hahahahaha! And not long ago i was after some cases, and i purchased them from ebuyer! Well cheap!!!!!!! I got the 160 ones but they seem to have none left but they do have the 48 ones! And there the cheapest ive ever seen http://www.ebuyer.com/product/132823

Nothing but **** in poundland.
Felt like it was made of tissue paper and pink
Storage of 20 for £1 which works out at £0.05 for each disc

The ebuyer option for 480 (10 x 48) cost £19.13 delivered, so works out at £0.05 for each disc

Got ]THESE from Amazon in the end:

Storing 500 cost £14.99 with free delivery, so works out at £0.03 for each disc

:thumbsup:
Badgers;3137707

Nothing but **** in poundland. Felt like it was made of tissue paper and … Nothing but **** in poundland. Felt like it was made of tissue paper and pink Storage of 20 for £1 which works out at £0.05 for each disc The ebuyer option for 480 (10 x 48) cost £19.13 delivered, so works out at £0.05 for each disc Got ]THESE from Amazon in the end: Storing 500 cost £14.99 with free delivery, so works out at £0.03 for each disc :thumbsup:

kk not the same one as me then, mines was blue and holds 100's hope the one you got does the trick :thumbsup:
500 should take a couple of years to fill up I reckon
Got it today and it is fookin huge!!
Wider/taller than a briefcase, just not as wide.

This will take some filling!!!

good luck :thumbsup: lol
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants