Expired

CD / DVD Storage Wallet

Found 29th Sep 2008
I am looking for some cases to store a fair number of CDs and DVDs without cases, just the discs themselves.

I have about 100-150 currently but this seems to be increasing at a steady rate so if the price was right I could happily get 300-400 size.

caselogic.com seems to be the best option but wondered if anyone had feedback or links?

Cheers in advance

16 Comments

Banned

ive seen a large one in a pound shop before

Banned

In fact I got it lol, holds lots of disks and I havent had any problems with it. Think it was poundland :thumbsup:

Original Poster

Never thought of Poundland actually.

Thing is that I got some cheap ones a few years ago and they split a fair bit.

Hmmm.....

Banned

this one is good. I got a £15 one in hmv and that was knackered after a few days, zip broken etc. This pound one that I have holds more disks, and I havent had any problems with it and have had it for about 8months now

Original Poster

Will give this a try tomorrow or Wednesday

Cheers

Hiya hun, i have 765 dvds hahahahaha! And not long ago i was after some cases, and i purchased them from ebuyer! Well cheap!!!!!!! I got the 160 ones but they seem to have none left but they do have the 48 ones! And there the cheapest ive ever seen ebuyer.com/pro…823

Original Poster

missgem;3081315

Hiya hun, i have 765 dvds hahahahaha! And not long ago i was after some … Hiya hun, i have 765 dvds hahahahaha! And not long ago i was after some cases, and i purchased them from ebuyer! Well cheap!!!!!!! I got the 160 ones but they seem to have none left but they do have the 48 ones! And there the cheapest ive ever seen http://www.ebuyer.com/product/132823

Wicked to have a second option, thanks missgem

Very Welcome! I did look in pound shop but they had none when i went, hence why i checked on here and found ebuyer was the cheapest option! hope you find a good deal xxxx

Original Poster

Was peeing down at lunchtime yesterday so not looked yet, will check poundland again today and failing that will order from ebuyer

Banned

kk

Banned

bigpockets also have a few decent ones

Original Poster

missgem;3081315

Hiya hun, i have 765 dvds hahahahaha! And not long ago i was after some … Hiya hun, i have 765 dvds hahahahaha! And not long ago i was after some cases, and i purchased them from ebuyer! Well cheap!!!!!!! I got the 160 ones but they seem to have none left but they do have the 48 ones! And there the cheapest ive ever seen http://www.ebuyer.com/product/132823

Nothing but **** in poundland.
Felt like it was made of tissue paper and pink
Storage of 20 for £1 which works out at £0.05 for each disc

The ebuyer option for 480 (10 x 48) cost £19.13 delivered, so works out at £0.05 for each disc

Got ]THESE from Amazon in the end:

Storing 500 cost £14.99 with free delivery, so works out at £0.03 for each disc

:thumbsup:

Banned

Badgers;3137707

Nothing but **** in poundland. Felt like it was made of tissue paper and … Nothing but **** in poundland. Felt like it was made of tissue paper and pink Storage of 20 for £1 which works out at £0.05 for each disc The ebuyer option for 480 (10 x 48) cost £19.13 delivered, so works out at £0.05 for each disc Got ]THESE from Amazon in the end: Storing 500 cost £14.99 with free delivery, so works out at £0.03 for each disc :thumbsup:

kk not the same one as me then, mines was blue and holds 100's hope the one you got does the trick :thumbsup:

Original Poster

500 should take a couple of years to fill up I reckon

Original Poster

Got it today and it is fookin huge!!
Wider/taller than a briefcase, just not as wide.

This will take some filling!!!

Banned

good luck :thumbsup: lol
Post a comment
@
    Text