Unfortunately, this discussion is no longer valid
Expired

Cd keys and Fifa 20

Posted 26th Sep
Anyone ordered it from them today? Says instant delivery. Just wondered if it was or if it’ll come later tomorrow?
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

12 Comments
Instant means instant no?
Babbabooey26/09/2019 20:41

Instant means instant no?

Not when the first screen says coming in 3 hours but the second says Instant no, it’s conflicting which is why I asked a simple question?

But thanks for your helpful input.
carlsaunders126/09/2019 21:01

Not when the first screen says coming in 3 hours but the second says …Not when the first screen says coming in 3 hours but the second says Instant no, it’s conflicting which is why I asked a simple question? But thanks for your helpful input.

So what did cdkeys say when you asked them this question rather than a random shopping website ?
Babbabooey26/09/2019 21:39

So what did cdkeys say when you asked them this question rather than a …So what did cdkeys say when you asked them this question rather than a random shopping website ?

No response actually. Tried social media as well. As many people on here are buying it. I thought I’d ask.

Perhaps if you read my question again?

ANYONE ORDERED IT TODAY??

Guess that’s not you. So goodnight

Thank for you help!
carlsaunders126/09/2019 21:42

No response actually. Tried social media as well. As many people on here …No response actually. Tried social media as well. As many people on here are buying it. I thought I’d ask.Perhaps if you read my question again? ANYONE ORDERED IT TODAY?? Guess that’s not you. So goodnight Thank for you help!

Ah bless, you must be new
Babbabooey26/09/2019 21:43

Ah bless, you must be new

What’s your problem mate? Are you 12 or something?

I’m being polite, asking a genuine question and your just being a troll?
carlsaunders126/09/2019 21:45

What’s your problem mate? Are you 12 or something? I’m being polite, ask …What’s your problem mate? Are you 12 or something? I’m being polite, asking a genuine question and your just being a troll?

Ok, let’s answer your pointless question.... 100 people ordered it from cd keys and got the code instantly. How exactly does that make any difference whatsoever to your order?

This is misc, as I said, you must be new.
Babbabooey26/09/2019 21:47

Ok, let’s answer your pointless question.... 100 people ordered it from c …Ok, let’s answer your pointless question.... 100 people ordered it from cd keys and got the code instantly. How exactly does that make any difference whatsoever to your order? This is misc, as I said, you must be new.

Get a life mate.
carlsaunders126/09/2019 21:49

Get a life mate.

Lol, says the person looking for help on a shopping forum while buying a computer game. Ok ‘mate’
Babbabooey26/09/2019 21:52

Lol, says the person looking for help on a shopping forum while buying a …Lol, says the person looking for help on a shopping forum while buying a computer game. Ok ‘mate’

Good one! Have a good night, genuinely!
Unless otherwise stated, keys from cdkeys are sent instantly.

I haven't bought FIFA myself, I'm just using past experience.

If you have used them before then you probably already that, but if you haven't, I hope this helps a bit.
CaptCShadow27/09/2019 09:40

Unless otherwise stated, keys from cdkeys are sent instantly.I haven't …Unless otherwise stated, keys from cdkeys are sent instantly.I haven't bought FIFA myself, I'm just using past experience.If you have used them before then you probably already that, but if you haven't, I hope this helps a bit.

Thank you, I appreciate the response.

One screen was saying 3 hours time (at release ie on the 27th) another was saying instant, which is why I asked for last night.

The reason I asked was because if it had been at midnight or whatever I wouldn’t have bothered ordering, however had people experienced receiving it instantly as the second screen had stated I would have purchased and had an opportunity to have a couple of games with my brother who was over.

Anyway I do appreciate your help, but decided to just pick it up today instead.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants