cd keys fb discount code

Found 8th Jan
hi there

just got round to setting up my ps4 pro from Christmas and would like to have psn plus. now i know u can get it cheapest from cdkeys abd even get 5% discount likeing their fb page.

but for the life if me i cant seem to get a code to appear. never used this before si i dont know whats wrong.

please can anyone help me out and pm me a code. or explain what im not doing right.

thanks in advance

jonathan

1. Ask
Groups
  1. Ask
10 Comments

You don't actually just press like.
Open the cdkeys page on Facebook but in desktop view not on the app then you will see it on the left.

Original Poster

how do u change the view to desktop? dont really use fb much. when i logged in it defaults to mobile version

Two things.

Join their Facebook page or add our email address to their mailing list (try a different email if your having no luck)

Then to redeem the code you must be logged into your account on cd keys
Edited by: "cmdr_elito" 9th Jan

brailer11 h, 19 m ago

how do u change the view to desktop? dont really use fb much. when i …how do u change the view to desktop? dont really use fb much. when i logged in it defaults to mobile version

If using chrome browser just open the settings menu and down near the bottom tuck request desktop.

Original Poster

done, where does the code appear?

brailer2 h, 47 m ago

done, where does the code appear?

Lol
So when your on desktop view and logged into Facebook and then on the cdkeys page on the left side you will see like us to get 5%
It asks the your email address then it will show up.
You have to use the code fast though

Original Poster

33025127-2PIj2.jpgwhere to is it?

brailer6 h, 39 m ago

[Image] where to is it?

You're still on the mobile site by the look of it.
See my screenshot you can see it on the left
33028604-1WhYe.jpg

Original Poster

yeah, logged on through my phone then used desktop version button to convert. took the mmoga deal on here last night for 32 pounds. glad i couldnt get it to work now

Original Poster

thanks for all the help
Post a comment
@
    Text