Groups
    EXPIRED

CD player with pitch (speed) control

Just starting out as a part-time dance teacher (Ballroom and Latin American) and i need a cd player with pitch control to allow me to adjust the speed of cd's if the song's too slow or fast.

Ideally i need one with built in speakers and enough power to be heard in a hall, and the ability to play cd-r's would be preferable.

Any ideas?

(thx in advance )

5 Comments

Is this the sort of thing what you want?

Numark CDN15 Single CD Player

Lowest price I can find it is £108.71p and it plays CD-R's

Mobile CD DJ kit - 64.99 (less 3 quid if you dare subscribe to their newsletter).

According to spec, it got pitch control on CD and tape. Also CD-R compatible.

Oops no speakers on the Numark one either :roll:

Nice price on the Mobile CD DJ kit Kommunist

Original Poster

seen that one for £47.99 Kommunist, was unsure as i've never heard of the brand before.

Just checked the in-depth specs though and unfortunately the pitch bend is only a temporary adjustment that reverts back to normal once the 'pitch' button is released - don't fancy carrying it around with me on the dance floor :lol:

As for yours Rayman, that's probably the sort of thing i'm after however i think i'd need an amp as well as speakers for it - trying to find something a bit more portable (like Kommunist's one)

Thx to you both for looking, let me know if you find anything else

Original Poster

think i might get this one, but for half the price of ebay

argos.co.uk/sta…htm

let me know if anyone can find a real bargain price for it though, i'm stumped
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Legal advice33
      2. What kind of workstation desk should I buy for my office / music room ?59
      3. Samsung Galaxy S666
      4. Ripped off by GearBest, VERY ANGRY!2636

See more discussions