Groups

CD-R

I bought a pack of 10 of these to copy and paste mp3's onto it so i could listen to tracks in my car but when i paste them and eject it the pc says its finalizing it so i have to wait a bit for it to eject then when i put it back in the cd drive on the PC it wont recognise it and says its empty and doesnt work in my car.

Do i need CD-RW??

Thanks

7 Comments

Banned

lol no

right click the CD drive and there should be an option to finalise once you've copied all the files over to the CD

Original Poster

alli have is open explore eject format and close

Banned

Are there any files shown on it?

TRy downloading imgburn (imgburn.com/) and use this the option to burn files and folders to disc

Original Poster

right, just downloaded imgburn but i go to write some music files to the disc and it doesnt recognise MP3's only isos??

kiwinator;6355238

right, just downloaded imgburn but i go to write some music files to the … right, just downloaded imgburn but i go to write some music files to the disc and it doesnt recognise MP3's only isos??

forum.imgburn.com/ind…m=4

forum.imgburn.com/ind…555

Original Poster

thanks it worked
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …189511
      2. Free Sky Sports Day Pass if anyone wants it44
      3. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread416314111
      4. 'Hard' Brexit offers '£135bn annual boost' to economy - BBC News1952

See more discussions