Groups
    EXPIRED

CD Separate with stereo output capable of playing MP3 CD's for under 100 quid! Any ideas?

Hello,

I'm looking to buy a CD player. Not a full system with speakers + amp etc, just a CD player that I can plug into my kick ass speakers!

Some simple things it must have:

1. Play audio CD's or MP3 CD's
    2. Come with a remote where if I press 24 it plays track 24! (Sounds silly but some players including DVD players don't do this)
    3. Looking for one with stereo out's
    4. Under £100 but preferably nearer £70

Any suggestions?

CD players a bit thin on the ground these days.

3 Comments

I had the exact same problem a few years ago. Then i had the brilliant idea of using a [SIZE=5]]dvd[/SIZE] player. They play mp3's, cd's, and have a remote! The sound quality is superb, I just hooked it up to my Cambridge Audio amp and my big ass speakers :-D and have never looked back.

hope Ive helped

The Tangent CD from Richer Sounds will play mp3 for £60
    richersounds.com/sho…100
    but instore only (as is the Cambridge Audio one).

or as Phatboy says, use a dvd player - today I connected up a £20 dvd player to the instore tannoy system to play some xmas music on an mp3 cd (122 tracks,6 hours of music yay!)

Original Poster

phatboy123;3794644

I had the exact same problem a few years ago. Then i had the brilliant … I had the exact same problem a few years ago. Then i had the brilliant idea of using a [SIZE=5]]dvd[/SIZE] player. They play mp3's, cd's, and have a remote! The sound quality is superb, I just hooked it up to my Cambridge Audio amp and my big ass speakers :-D and have never looked back.hope Ive helped

Yeah I hooked up a DVD player but here's the problem. Let's say I have an MP3 CD with 100 tracks on it. If I want to play track 70 I have to press skip 70 times to get me to track 70! I want to just press the 7 and the 0 on the remote and hear track 70! Got a good samsung dvd player but the menu is terrible!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. cats and royal canin biscuits915
      2. Electricity55
      3. Iptv918
      4. Wireless Earphones for Running56

See more discussions