Groups

cd wow blu ray

morning everyone did cdwow honour the cheap blu ray films as when i looked on there just they had more or less doubled in price lol

11 Comments

Morning Collo My Little Friend

Original Poster

mornin rapo my even little friend lol

Original Poster

v2drinker

omg just when i was gonna order a few yesterday just glad i didnt now as they take the money off you b4 they dispatch it if you know wot i mean?
    like pre orders and if you cancell it takes ages for them to give you your money back

Original Poster

thats good if you paid by credit card

yes its worth a gamble but they take ages to arrive and you are thinkin its been lost in the post lol

but if you dont mind waitin then its fine hope you get all ya blu ray and thks for info

i got a delay email as well they proberley delayed all the orders while they investgate what happen

i spent 50 quid but cancelled em after they were delayed. wanna try and keep my money now for a Macbook

James3121;4941721

i spent 50 quid but cancelled em after they were delayed. wanna try and … i spent 50 quid but cancelled em after they were delayed. wanna try and keep my money now for a Macbook

how did u cancell your order as i was thinking of doing the same now they have delayed the item??

ViperKeith;4942467

how did u cancell your order as i was thinking of doing the same now they … how did u cancell your order as i was thinking of doing the same now they have delayed the item??

Send an email to: [email protected]

explain you want to cancel your orders and give the order numbers. they gave a very helpful response and i should be receiving within days

got my refund just now. lovely service

Original Poster

James3121;4952384

got my refund just now. lovely service

thats good there must of been lot of confusion:thinking:

just had the old cancellation trick done on me for the pre order star trek bluray boxset that they had at nearly half price. strangley the price doubled and i had money taken out of the account for the price quoted, even had an email stating there was a delay but i would definately be getting it.

its so obviously a case of them not wanting to sell at the quoted amount, i have sent many angry emails. also i have cancelled all orders with the useless company. never going to use them again, they shouldn't be allowed to trade with these sort of practices.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win a luxury eight-night break for two in Malaysia with Ushvani Spa and Tra…11
      2. Win a luxury five-star break for two in Paris with Le Bristol Paris and Eur…67
      3. Win a Davosa Ternos Submariner Wristwatch worth £64545
      4. Win a flagship smartphone - the HTC U1134

See more discussions