Groups

CD Wow Deals and CD Wow cancelling and holding payment.

I feel this needs looking into. As they continue to do this. I opened a paypal dispute with the latest one. Please check post one.

Please only write contructive reasoning.

5 Comments

Original Poster

It's just a way for them to drum up business by creating a hype with a stupidly priced product they have no intention of supplying in large quantities.

We all take that chance with ridiculously low priced items, and as long as they refund you within a reasonable time period I don't see what the problem is.

Moved to correct forum

Opened my Paypal dispute and got a refund within an hour.

Last time they did this (with the mispriced blurays) it took them 24 hours to issue a refund to my credit card after cancelliing the orders.

Have you tried emailing them? They're usually quite fast at responding.

cdwow.com/inf…ice

Original Poster

midlandscomics;5743396

Opened my Paypal dispute and got a refund within an hour. Last time they … Opened my Paypal dispute and got a refund within an hour. Last time they did this (with the mispriced blurays) it took them 24 hours to issue a refund to my credit card after cancelliing the orders. Have you tried emailing them? They're usually quite fast at responding.http://www.cdwow.com/info/CustomerService

Yeh did that. But there so quick to take your money and not refund. Some people have waited a long time for a refund.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Biscuit addiction33
      2. To buy Iphone 622
      3. Ditched Sky910
      4. Ap on iPhone ios1111

See more discussions