Groups

CD WOW Not Delivered Yet!

Gutted that the 3 cd's ordered for my niece nearly 3 weeks ago have not arrived. Should have taken notice of the feedback from the UK Dealers.

9 Comments

Was thinking of posting this same thing.... ordered a load of stuff 11 days ago - still nothing !!
    _________
    Well, I partly take this back. I've received half of the things now, still waiting for a few things so no idea if I will get them by Christmas. First time and last time I'll order from them - I've saved a few quid but not worth the hassle. In all honesty, I didn't know the stuff was coming from Hong Kong - had I read the reviews, I wouldn't have taken the risk.

Original Poster

I have emailed them twice now and still no reply, after today, working until xmas day so will have to rebuy them all today from asda or somewhere, not impressed.

same here only with play.com

ordered for dd for xmas - on 15th - still waiting - cant do nothing for 21 days!!!!! arghhh

i ordered a cd from cd wow took over a month to come and that was only after emailing twice! :@

The post mark said switerzland

Hi, glad it's not just me. Order despatched on the 9th December, still not arrived. I have also emailed them twice and no replies - it's not looking good....

I won't use them again. I ordered from BangCD around the same time and that came within a few days !!!!

Hi. I have moved this thread to "Misc", as the FEEDBACK section on HotUKDeals is for HUKD-related comments, queries and suggestions only.

Please note that we now have the functionality for members to add reviews for retailers! The CD-WOW reviews are here. Remember to leave reviews for POSITIVE transactions you make online, as well as the negative ones: this will give a more representative picture of what each retailer is like!

Enjoy.

i used them for the first time and wont be using them again, it was only a dvd i wanted for my daughter 4 weeks and nothing so cancelled the order and paid 6p more and got it elsewhere lol

duckmagicuk2;7291085

Hi. I have moved this thread to "Misc", as the FEEDBACK section on … Hi. I have moved this thread to "Misc", as the FEEDBACK section on HotUKDeals is for HUKD-related comments, queries and suggestions only.Please note that we now have the functionality for members to add reviews for retailers! The CD-WOW reviews are here. Remember to leave reviews for POSITIVE transactions you make online, as well as the negative ones: this will give a more representative picture of what each retailer is like!Enjoy.

I could be cynical and say the more POSITIVE reviews a retailer gets means more people are likely to use them thus more click throughs for hukd. I'm sure that wasn't the reason for highlighting the POSITIVE though and as it's nearly xmas I'll believe it was just an attempt to be fair(though god help zaavis review page).

ants97;7291297

I could be cynical and say the more POSITIVE reviews a retailer gets … I could be cynical and say the more POSITIVE reviews a retailer gets means more people are likely to use them thus more click throughs for hukd. I'm sure that wasn't the reason for highlighting the POSITIVE though and as it's nearly xmas I'll believe it was just an attempt to be fair(though god help zaavis review page).

Nope, I'm just saying it's important to try and get a fair balance. And I didn't mean positive reviews for CD-WOW, just other retailers you think are good so that people know which are OK to use. In my experience, people only tend to leave reviews when they have a grievance.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …86147
      2. Aloha! Flamedeer Vacation is LIVE (until August 28th at 5pm)2226
      3. ** Motorola Moto X Force | Owners Club **32204
      4. Follow the Three Word Game!!!44624043

See more discussions