CD Zone.co.uk are they legit?

Found 10th Dec 2007
thinking of buying this

cdzone.co.uk/cgi…EFE !

is it a legit site as it doesnt look very professional and ive never heard of them before and no phone number.

anyone ver bought from these?

:gift:

1. Misc
  2. CD
Groups
  1. Misc
  2. CD
4 Comments

Doesn't look the best site in the world...

They don't even have a phone num on who is...

Domain name: cdzone.co.uk Registrant: CDZone Ltd. … Domain name: cdzone.co.uk Registrant: CDZone Ltd. Registrant type: Unknown Registrant's address: Gateway House Finchley London N3 2QQ GB Registrar: Easyspace Ltd t/a Easyspace Ltd [Tag = EASYSPACE] URL: http://www.easyspace.com Relevant dates: Registered on: 28-Apr-1997 Renewal date: 28-Apr-2009 Last updated: 29-May-2007 Registration status: Registered until renewal date. Name servers: ns1.easypost.com ns3.easypost.com WHOIS lookup made at 01:10:53 10-Dec-2007

Original Poster

thanks for this, how do you do the lookup thing?

I think you answered your own question within the question!

as for your second question I have smartwhois installed on my pc so just right click on whatever web page and select whois query! Think you can do it online but not sure how!

[url]www.who.is[/url] & type the address of the website you want to check
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7771816
    2. Without saying how old you are, Name one thing from your childhood someone …2748
    3. What's the best Hotukdeal you have bought, that's just sitting around1517
    4. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19548036

See more discussions