Found 29th Jan 2009
i bought something when cdiscount gave 50% cashback. I always thought they would give real money back to my credit card, like some other website.
but today i got an email, it says the 50%cashback is a voucher, and not possible to get the money back.

it should not be a problem, if i would continue live in UK, i donot mind to buy something else from them with the voucher. But the fact is I am leaving UK on this saturday, and not coming back.

Am I the only person who was waiting for 'real' money? any suggestion? It will be very bad if i just lose the money.

Thanks.

1. Misc
  2. Cashback
6 Comments

Admin

It wasn't pushed as "Cashback"
The promotion was a 50% Account credit

Banned

juliet_bravo;4222599

It wasn't pushed as "Cashback"The promotion was a 50% Account credit

+1

after the first 10 mins every listing that had this as cahsback was changed by mods and users to say CASHBACK (VIA ACCOUNT CREDIT)

Original Poster

juliet_bravo;4222599

It wasn't pushed as "Cashback"The promotion was a 50% Account credit

so it is the problem of my english then. it seems i did not make any improvement in the last 3 months. so bad.

what shall i do then? it is 25pounds, a pity just to lose them. and they do not deliver to abroad.

Banned

Could always pay for fast delivery and hope it comes?

Original Poster

ODB_69;4222677

Could always pay for fast delivery and hope it comes?

thanks for the advice.

i will leave this saturday. and now it is after 4pm, so it is not possible for me to get the product even i order now.

if i had got their email yesterday, maybe i could still sort it out. now it seems all the doors are closed.

pretty bad luck, isn't it?

I have ordered before after the 4pm cut off and got items delivered the next day.

You should have spoke to them about it i.e. rang them.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Amazon deliveries11
    2. 5 Letter Scrabble Game52322855
    3. word association Game74244904
    4. Add one, leave one game54415428

See more discussions