Groups

CDiscount account credit question.

Any idea how long they take to come through? I purchased something on 24th August. Also, do they email you? I have checked my Account on CDiscount and it make no mention of it.

Cheers

Foxy

5 Comments

I had to remind them after about 6 weeks, contacted them through their website. They replied and sorted it in a couple of days.

mine took 2 months to come through,

vale of clwyd;6390330

I had to remind them after about 6 weeks, contacted them through their … I had to remind them after about 6 weeks, contacted them through their website. They replied and sorted it in a couple of days.

I had something similar,you need to email them to spur them into action,although i never waited so long i was onto them after a week:-D

They were pretty good with me was put on within a couple of weeks with out me asking for it

SuperEd

also had to email them and got it within 24 hours
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Royal Mil track and trace11
      2. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17826347
      3. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread423714461
      4. Get £20 Pizza Express Gift Voucher if code doesn't work via Vouchercodes68

See more discussions