CDiscount Ashes success stories.

So CDicount have come through with the Ashes goodies. Thought it might be fun to see what everyone got for themselves.

I purchased a Samsung NC20 during the deal for £365.

So they just gave me £146 credit. I used this for the Samsung PL60 Digital camera and a 4GB Ipod shuffle as filler. I had to pay £17 on top, meaning the camera, ipod and NC20 for a total of £382!..

Amazon price £114 + £360 + £56.50 = £530.50 - so 28% off!

7 Comments

Have you got a relative called Pussy?

Original Poster

No I'm just really fat.

They have given my my credit from my 2 orders i made when the ashes was on = £157

But iv got a little problem one of my orders iv still not had as it was out of stock iv called up 2 times & each time they said its on the way from the suppliers, Now the credit for the order iv not got is for £65 im wondering if i spend that credit & either they cant for full my order or i give it another week & iv still not got my item & cancel my order will i be paid to pay back the £65 credit

^^ any input on this would be nice

Original Poster

I think they'll fulfill your order, they have always been very good with me. I say spend your credit, spend spend spend!

justingalore;6197072

I think they'll fulfill your order, they have always been very good with … I think they'll fulfill your order, they have always been very good with me. I say spend your credit, spend spend spend!

I think you might be right, but the item iv ordered i cant find in stock else where at the moment, this is it.

cdiscount.co.uk/Com…xQw

So im wondering if its a issue with the manufactures I might what for another day or so & call them back & see if they have managed to get it in to stock for me.

In the mean time i can think about what to spend my credit on

Original Poster

Someone on Amazon Market place has it if that helps:
amazon.co.uk/exe…-21

^^^ i did see some on there the other day but it was like £30 more than the price iv paid with cdiscount,

Thank any way
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. hOW SHOCKED WERE YOU AT THE GLASGOW FRUIT MARKET CONFLAGRATION??13
    2. What an absolute disgrace2155
    3. Any PS4 News Here29213598
    4. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17386134

See more discussions