Found 3rd Jan 2009
Just wondering if anyone has received their cashback fro purchases from CDiscount made last year?

What process did you go through or was it automatically credited to your account?

8 Comments

im trying to use mine just now, doesnt work.

Unfortunately, the entered voucher code is not know with Cdiscount.co.uk. Please check the correct input.

I got mine and used it last night. worked for me. They emailed me it and it was as a message on my account.

jamiemc88;3939555

im trying to use mine just now, doesnt work.Unfortunately, the entered … im trying to use mine just now, doesnt work.Unfortunately, the entered voucher code is not know with Cdiscount.co.uk. Please check the correct input.

Same here. Have emailed them to see what the craic is.

They sent me a code to use off whatever I wanted. I can use it to part pay for something. I presume its for for anything from the site but aint used it yet.

Original Poster

Many thanks for all that replied.

you can't use the code from the email, you need to use the one when you log in to 'My Account'.

What did people spend it on? I'm struggling!

bazzaric;3966223

you can't use the code from the email, you need to use the one when you … you can't use the code from the email, you need to use the one when you log in to 'My Account'.What did people spend it on? I'm struggling!

Exactly right, thanks! Completely opposite to the instructions in the email, arahhh!
I bought a small "Helsinki Natural Pine 2 Drawer Bedside Chest" (cdiscount.co.uk/Fur…216), which only cost me a couple of quid after the voucher.

if anyone would like to sell their cdiscount unwanted code i may be interested
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Toyota verso camera25
    2. Incorrect Amazon refunds - how can I make sure they don't owe me any more m…822
    3. Cineworld - possible to book film for future at counter to save booking fee…33
    4. Aliexpress - To be trusted?810

See more discussions