Groups

Cdiscount - Dispatch date?

Banned
    Hi guys

Ordered something on the 23rd and got the next working day delivery.
    Obviously, it was a weekend and its bank holiday.

But, do you reckon it may be dispatched later today to be delivered tomorrow instead?

Your order has been picked
    Action Date
    Your order has been picked in our warehouse and is now in the process of being dispatched 24/05/2009

Says that at the moment, was just wondering if I'd need to be in tomorrow

14 Comments

I should think it will be tomorrow, that is the next working day

It will be sent tuesday and be with you wednesday.

Original Poster Banned

radiocde;5313453

It will be sent tuesday and be with you wednesday.

Aww,

I'm in exactly the same position as you, Conscept, was wondering if your status has changed to dispatched yet?? I'm just getting impatient and want my new vaio tomorrow.

Original Poster Banned

christ_;5322802

I'm in exactly the same position as you, Conscept, was wondering if your … I'm in exactly the same position as you, Conscept, was wondering if your status has changed to dispatched yet?? I'm just getting impatient and want my new vaio tomorrow.

Yeah it did change,
    was delivered at 7am this morning.
    Did you get your vaio?

Nope not yet, but awoke to a shipped status and HDNL tracking number, the HDNL tracking says it was received at my local depot ~3am but no vaio delivered yet.

Original Poster Banned

christ_;5328785

Nope not yet, but awoke to a shipped status and HDNL tracking number, the … Nope not yet, but awoke to a shipped status and HDNL tracking number, the HDNL tracking says it was received at my local depot ~3am but no vaio delivered yet.

Oh actually LOL
    just opened the package, wasn't my monitor.
    was a well packaged £200 stupid handbag my mum wanted haha

Guess it'l come soon, usually 12-1 from experience.

haha, what an anti-climax for you.

That's fine, it's probably best I get this afternoon's uni exam out of the way first anyway.
    What monitor did you order by the way? I'm planning on getting one from cdiscount with the 20% account credit we're supposed to get.

Original Poster Banned

christ_;5328828

haha, what an anti-climax for you.That's fine, it's probably best I get … haha, what an anti-climax for you.That's fine, it's probably best I get this afternoon's uni exam out of the way first anyway.What monitor did you order by the way? I'm planning on getting one from cdiscount with the 20% account credit we're supposed to get.

I got erm.
    cdiscount.co.uk/Sou…tml

that.

BUT
    only just bought
    this bigger 23" one 2 weeks ago, cdiscount.co.uk/Com…tml

But I'm selling it due to the fact I have so much stuff.. Awesome monitor (£120) btw in my topic :P

That one you're selling is very similar to the one I am planning to get with the account credit which is: cdiscount.co.uk/Com…tml

As I will want to use the account credit all at once probably, and about a tenner for that isn't bad I don't think.

Original Poster Banned

Just arrived

The monitor you're selling is very similar to the one I'm planning on getting with the account credit, getting this hopefully: cdiscount.co.uk/Sou…tml
    for under a tenner, haha.

Niice, good to know, hope it's all good. Mine is unfortunately still in a van I assume, and it's now exam time.

Original Poster Banned

christ_;5329602

The monitor you're selling is very similar to the one I'm planning on … The monitor you're selling is very similar to the one I'm planning on getting with the account credit, getting this hopefully: http://www.cdiscount.co.uk/SoundVisionandSatNav/LCDandPlasmaTV/LCDunder300/samsung-syncmaster-2333hd-23--hd1080p-digital-lcd-/f-1160-179903.htmlfor under a tenner, haha.Niice, good to know, hope it's all good. Mine is unfortunately still in a van I assume, and it's now exam time.

Nice,
    I was going to get that. I actually meant to.. I ordered the wrong one xD

dude check your pm
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764285
      2. Sad Gazza anecdote August 8th 2017 - Beyond help?2232
      3. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846188
      4. How dangerous is Donald trump?31149

See more discussions